Chapter 22

Sabrina's POV

I pulled my wrist out of Nicks's tight grasp. Damn, that boy has a fucking grip! I look down at my wrists, sure enough on my right wrist there was a huge red mark from Nick's hand. I look up at Nick; he looks up from looking at my wrists, and looks at me apologetically.

"Nick, what the hell?" I yell, my voice is so loud that it could probably be heard throughout the house. It is never, ever okay to leave a mark on a girl, especially if that girl is me. Nick flinches slightly.

"Please don't yell," He looks at me. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to leave a mark on you." He apologizes sincerely, but I honestly do not give a flying fuck right now. He could go out and some how buy me a penguin to have as a pet, and that still would not make up for what he just did. First, he pushes his best friend, and probably would've beat the ever-living shit out of him if it wasn't for the others, and then this. Fuck no. Just, no.

I take in a deep breath, holding down everything that I was about to say. "Nick, what the hell was that? Outside, I mean?"

"Brian kissed you!" He yelled. You tell me not to yell, then you yell. Bitch, swerve, that shit doesn't fly.

"Oh my fucking God, Nick! It's not like we're dating! And you have no right to call me yours. I am a human, not a fucking toy! You don't own me, Carter!" I snap.

Nick huffs and steps closer to me. I back up, and of course, I back up into a wall. Why is it always either the walls, or the stairs? He towers over me, making me feel super small. That isn't hard to do, actually, I am only 5'4, so I'm a short person to begin with. 

"Sabrina," Nick states as he moves closer to me, if that's even possible. "You're mine, whether you know it or not." I slightly bite my lower lip, I find this both attractive and funny as hell. He's trying to act all big, bad, and dark. Keyword guys, trying to.

"Nick, you didn't have to do that to Brian. You've got to figure, Cindy and him just broke up. I'm sure he's only looking at me as a rebound anyways. You should know this already, though. He's your best friend." I state. 

"Was." Nick corrects me. "Brian was my best friend." I look up at Nick and frown.

"Nick..."

"Sabrina. I have had enough of him." Yeah, well at this point I've had enough of you. "He's like always all over you." 

I hold in a sarcastic laugh. Bitch, what? Seriously? "No, the one who is always all over me is you, Carter. Quit being a dick." I push him away. I've had enough of this bullshit for today.

Nick glares at me slightly. "Why don't you quit being a little bitch, first?" He snaps. I look up at him. Right after he says that his eyes widen, as if he just realizes and regrets what he just said.

I slap him, causing a smacking noise to fill the room. At first, I didn't care how hard I smacked him, but that was before my hand started stinging. Fuck. 

"Fuck! Sabrina, I didn't mean it.  Obviously, couldn't you tell by my facial expression?" He puts his hand on his cheek. Couldn't you tell by my hand high-fiving your face that I really don't give a fuck at the moment?

"It doesn't fucking matter!" I yell. "You just called me a bitch!" I pause, taking a deep breath. "I don't get you Nick," I say, once I've calmed down a little. "One minute you are sweet and caring, and I almost feel like I really like you. Then, you go and start being an asshole, and then, just like that, I automatically hate you again." I confess. 

Nick looks at me, dropping his hand from his cheek. "You like me?" He asked.

"Not at the moment." I spat.

He smirks slightly, only pissing me off more.

"What the hell are you-" I start, but I don't get a chance to finish. I am interrupted by Nick's lips being gently pressed on mine. I'll admit it. I melted inside. He always finds a way to make me feel this way, even when I hate him the most. Why am I so affected by him?