04

04: "Don't miss me too much , Angel."

"So I didn't understand what's the best therapy for depression now?" Isabella, a girl of my psychology course asks me before I'd leave since we had to study for a lot of things already

Why does everyone ask me?

I smiled though I was annoyed and parted my lips, "There's no simple answer because success depends on age, sex, type of depression and other factors, but there are far more effective ways than old-fashioned talking therapies such as psychoanalysis," I try to explain but she just kept looking at me like a tree, as if I'm talking in Spanish.

Once I start speaking Spanish, that's when she won't understand me.

I checked the time and saw that I only had forty minutes left to meet Justin at the boxing club. And I still have to eat and hide from Aaliyah since she will force me to go shopping to leave for the party tonight.

No, I'll rather spend my time with Mr.Boxer.

I literally couldn't sleep properly the whole night and when I did, I dreamed about him kissing me like yesterday night.

Shaking my thoughts away before I'd force myself to fall asleep again.

These are kind of the moments where I wish to never wake up again. I was so happy in my dream but then wake up to face reality and realize that he's not kissing me.

"Can we study together, please?" Isabella begs and I just nodded in respond, lifting my phone as I twitch my shoulders.

"Girl, I really gotta go now. Talk to you later!" I started running to the cafeteria to eat quickly. Damn it, I don't even have Justin phone number to tell him that I'm going to be late and actually warn him that I'm always late. I quickly ate my food and bought another red bull so I'd be fit for the next upcoming hours.

The next second I felt how someone grabbed my wrist, pulling me to his direction which scared me that I sucked in for air. My eyes widen but I directly calm down once I saw Mason, my ex boyfriend. Realizing that he is my ex made me freak out again that I pushed him off of me.

"Why would you scare me like this?!" I gasp and fixed my hair. I can't look ugly when I'm going to meet Justin. Just thinking about meeting him in a boxing club made me weak, seeing him fighting is just to overwhelming for my little heart.

"Nice to see you too," Mason chuckles that his deep dimples show.

I just smile in return and wanted to leave but he continued talking, stopping me to see Justin.

"So how have you been? Didn't see you in a while," he goes through his black long curls and brushes down through his beard. His deep dark brown eyes stare at my face but I immediately looked down.

"Look Mason, It's not a good time to talk right now. I'm already late and have to-"

"Late? Do you want me to drive you? Where do you need to go?" He offers me a ride and stepped forth as his hands brushed over my shoulder but I pushed them off of me.