how did this happen?

Start from the beginning

It consisted of a black sheer top and panties. The top had covered the Hoseok's chest, spaghetti straps lying around his shoulders. With a band stopping just below his chest to hold translucent silk that was split in the middle. Being able to expose his belly. Silk stopping just at his hips. The panties themselves were a solid color, but has as well has a translucent part with delicate designs on the backside.

It was a thing between him and Jungkook, Hoseok dressing up in female clothing. It'd be dangerous if the cat got out of the bag. Especially if Tae knew (he'd die on the spot). But saying further, Hoseok continued on with his actions.

Once the lingerie was on, Hoseok strutted towards his husband. Crawling onto the bed before snuggling close to him. "Kookie~ Wake up baby~" Hoseok cooed erotically. He heard Jungkook muffle in his pillow, turning his head. A single eye barely open looking at Hoseok.

"Hmm? What is it?" Jungkook mumbles. Hoseok pushes closer, his own hand coming down towards his own crotch. "Please, touch me Kookie~ I'm so horny! I haven't had you inside me in suck a long time." He gasps sensually, attempting to get Jungkook in with the mood. "I want to suck your cock, and feel you deep within md. I'll let you do anything you want, anything!"

He continues to beg, massaging himself where it feels good. Jungkook finally faces the other way from Hoseok, slurring the words, "Yeah. Listen babe, I told you I have a big meeting early in the morning. Just...not now."

Hoseok stopped touching his now full-hard on, and whimpered. "O-Okay..." Hoseok looked over to see Jungkook was asleep, and likely didn't even hear him comply.

Tears brim is eyes, and with a huff, Hoseok gets up from the bed, leaving the room quietly. He ends up walking downstairs, turning right entering the kitchen.

Ugh! That man! How could he leave me like this? He thought incredulously wiping his eyes. God, I'm horny. All I want is a nice thick cock. Is that too much to ask? He tried to think of a way to get rid of his hard-on, putting a finger under his chin. He zoned out a bit until he heard someone call him.

"Eomma?"

Hoseok stiffed, slowly turning around in shock, only to see Taehyung standing there flushed. The boy swallowed hard as he took in the sight in front of him. "K-Kim Taehyung! What you doing out of bed?" Hoseok yelped (practically forgetting that it is past midnight). He saw Tae looking down at what was his happy tree, to then immediately cup it with his hands shyly.

Hoseok gave an embarrassed expression at Taehyung before he spoke up. Scratching the back of the his neck he said, "I-I was just coming down for a glass of water. B-But I see that you're...occupied."

He stuttered. Taehyung really could stop staring. He never knew his mother could look so delicious. He always wondered what it would be like to see such a sight.

Having him squirm and moan under him. "Taehyung..." He heard his mother gasp. He himself now it was his turn to get an erection.

"Shit." He grumbled. He looked straight into the eyes beauty in front of him.

"Hoseok." Taehyung growls with a low voice.

Hoseok shudders having his name said in such a manner. He doesn't remember the last time he was even addressed like that. He felt himself shrink as his son approached him. Taehyung licked his lips at the submissive aura Hoseok was giving. He swiftly went behind him, caging him in his arms.

Hoseok felt himself melt in the warm embrace. He felt a large hand slowly draw in front of his cock, shifting inside of his panties. Taehyung finally grasp Hoseok shaft, pumping it slowly.