'You have heard it already!'

'Yes but you are awake know, after more than two weeks'

What!? Two weeks!

'What?' I yell. 'You are the keeper of the internal flame!' Éowyn says excitedly. 'You have the same or more power than Gandalf' she rants on. 'Éowyn!' She stops talking. 'Oh! Elarinya! I am so sorry. Yes. I mean... Gandalf told us your body was exhausted. The flame burned you from the inside, taking all your energy to keep itself alive. Mostly the keeper of the internal flame dies after he uses this amount of power, like what you did. But like always you survived the impossible. That were the exacted words of Aragorn' She laughs. 'But I wanted to wake you or trying to wake you because today Aragorn is crowned king! He couldn't delay any longer' I look at her. 'Why?'

'He wanted you and Frodo awake for this'

'Frodo!?'

'Yes, he and Sam were found by Gandalf and the eagles and brought to the House of Healing in Rivendell. They survived their injuries and now both of them are here for the coronation. Aragorn wanted to wait, because he wanted, wants you at his side. But the council of Gondor decided to go through with the coronation, the people can't wait any longer for their king' She says in one breath. I just laugh. They are alive! Alive! Éowyn jumps of the bed and takes me with her. She puts me in front of a standing mirror with the order not to move.

I see a women, who has lost weight and long brown hair. My grey eyes are big and bright. Hope has return to my soul. And the flame is burning brightly within me. I can feel the flame, warming me and it gives me strength. I shriek a little as Éowyn touch my shoulder. 'Elarinya I brought your dress' She holds the dress before me, so I can see it in full length; it is gorgeous. The colour is bright blue. With golden endings at the end of my dress, my sleeves are made of a golden/blue lace. Éowyn gestures me to put out my nightgown. 'Don't worry, we have washed and clothed you when you arrived here. You are wearing undergarments' She smiles. 'Thank you' I say and put the nightgown over my head. I throw it on the ground and keep my arms in the air. Éowyn puts the dress over my head and let it fall. The dress reaches the ground. I look again in the mirror. And the women I see is unfamiliar. Éowyn laughs at my sudden mixed emotions. 'You look beautiful' Then she goes further with my long hair. It reaches still my hipbones so she decides one half goes up in a bun and the rest of my hair hangs loose. Then I get a pair of black shoes with a small heel. 'You look like a queen!' Éowyn squeals. I am speechless. It this really happening? Éowyn takes my hand and leads my out of my room, to the court of the kings. I see outside white flower petals falling down. The city is restored and it is gleaming again in the bright sun. Éowyn leads to the front of the path Aragorn is taking. Faramir is standing there already. He hugs me. 'Good to see you again!'

'You to!' I say happily. A bit further I see Ada standing with a couple of Elves from Rivendell with banners. A least there are here more than four thousand people! The crowd becomes silent and the doors open, revealing Aragorn and Gandalf. And Aragorn looks so handsome in his kingly clothes. The two of them take five steps or so and then Aragorn bows on one knee. He looks so sad. Gandalf lifts the crown into the air and then places it without a word on Aragorn's head. 'Now come the days of the King' Aragorn smiles to Gandalf. 'May they be blessed' Gandalf says softly. Aragorn slowly rises, and faces the crowd. We are all cheering and clapping for our new king!

My king!

'This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace' Aragorn says with a gently voice. The people of Gondor cheering louder.

'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta'

(Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world) Aragorn starts singing and begins to walk in slow procession down the white paved path as the people bow their heads in respects for him. With every step he takes, he comes closer to me. And then he is here. First Éomer steps forward and bows in respect and Éowyn and Faramir do the same. Aragorn bows slightly back but then. I see his grey stormy eyes grow wide at the side of me. And I can only smile. For I know it, I am in his arms, kissing passionately. The people of Gondor go wild, screaming at the side of us. 'Melamin! Gi melin! Gi melin!' Aragorn says and kisses me again before I can even look at him. 'I love you to my king!' I say happy. He kisses me again and then takes my arm and together we follow the path. Trumpets sound as a procession of elves led by Legolas approach us. 'Hannon le' Aragorn says to him and Legolas smiles. Then he hugs me. 'I am happy to see you standing next to him mellon!' He says softly to me. 'I am to Legolas' Ada walks forward and hugs me to. 'My daughter, you are back with me and your family'

'Yes, thank the Valar I am'

'Elarinya!' Someone yells! Behind Ada, Arwen appears, she was holding a banner. She throws herself in my arms and I feel her tears falling in my hear. 'Sister! You are alive!'

'You to!' I say and we both laugh. Ada takes Arwens arm and pushes her softly back, gesturing me and Aragorn to walk further. Aragorn takes my arm again and we walk to the crowd, to four small figures who stand nervously at the end of the avenue. Aragorn and I look at Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin as they stand before us. The small hobbits bow their heads in respects. But Aragorn raises his hand. 'My friends ... you bow to no-one' Aragorn takes me with him to the ground, dropping on one knee, kneeling before the hobbits, our heads bowed and all assembled here follow us.

These four small hobbits gave up almost their live for us. To save us all.