Exactly, I was walking and I saw it

Exactly, I was walking and I saw it. The Banks say: We find ways.

Wow. Perfect timing. That is sarcastic.
But back to the topic. I will make it easy for us to happen. I did f**k her in any type and I know she'll be carrying my baby.

 I did f**k her in any type and I know she'll be carrying my baby

I walked pass another bank and it said. Let's make it easy. Why does everything go f**king coincidence?!

Tinatamad na ako'ng magmuni muni kaya pumunta na ako sa Parking lot at pumunta pabalik sa Bahay namin.
Nag doorbell ako pero walang umasikaso saakin. Such Abnormals!

I pressed and pressed and pressed the freaking doorbel until someone notice me. My Brother Arkis walked to the gate. Nakakunot noo sya but I don'g care even if he is fumming mad.

"Why the f**k are you still in this f**king country?! Go Back to China! You fake manufactured son."my ego is too Big that only a small piece of it broke. This a**hole is really on his shit!

"Tss. You don't have to slap it on my face that I'm an Illegitimate child when in fact you're also an illegitimate because OUR Dad did not marry your mother nor mine so if you'll excuse me, I have to go to my room."I said and entered the gate. He can't make me. He triggered me, I triggered him.

"You should'nt have comeback Donatello, you just made things worst."napatigil ako sa paglalakad at tumingin pabalik sakanya.

"Well I don't plan on ruining anything or plan on doing something. I'm nothing in here, I'm just in for some dramatic entertainment."

"Well I can't trust you. You mess with Eris, you mess with Us."diin nya pa'ng sabi sa Dulo.

"Really? Last time I check you should'nt have feelings for her."
I said and raised one eyebrow.

"I don't care, I can't stand you and him."I already knew who he was pertaining to.

"Sorry but you can't defy fathers orders."I mocked him. He smiled full of sarcasm.

"I already did."

"Well whatever."I said and rolled my eyes.

"How about you? You're his favorite son did you did something that will defy his orders?"

Napalunok ako sa tanong ni Arkis.
"I did defy—"pinutol nya ang sasabihin ko.

"Then you're just like us. Don't feel so clean Ello. We all knew that you're also stained."

"Then don't feel too uphigh your nothing but one of his greatest mistake. While I was his greatest achievement and I was also named after him. What do you say to that."I said confidently.

"Psh. Whatever. You where named after him because you both look exactly alike. Don't feel proud its freaking cringey, he's a pedo for goodness sake."sabi nya.

"I still feel proud because I was named after him. I feel much more important."he strangled me with him arms. This sick bastard.

"You're so petty. So gay."nangunot naman ang Noo ko.

"Just stay out of this Ello or you'll face consequences. You still don't know much about him."he warned me.

"I'm sure he won't mind."

"The truth is that he only mind is power, since he crave for it,"makahulugang sabi ulit niya saakin.
"He doesn't really care about us, he's just using us Ello! Wake up!
You're just his puppet played with strings."

"The Truth of your life is that you are born to be a slave, ready to serve and will never be save. Get out of that world before it's too late, Made in China fake manufactured son."pagpapatuloy nya.

***

A/N:

Happy New Year!🎉🎇

Hahahaha! Ang daming pagkain na naman ang nilamon natin. 2018 here we goooo! Sana naman may maganda ng mangyari saatin. Mga Mapansin ka ni Crush, Maging Top, Mawala Pimples or Sadyang Single life is goals at etc. Yun lang! Let's Enjoy the New Year together pero Walang Forever yun lang!