Chapter Twenty Five:She Needs Blood

The Blood's POV:

"EHEHERIHIS!!GIHISING NAHHHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!"
Caleb Shouted.

"Caleb!Shut Up!!!She won't Wake up,It will only make it Worse!Your so Annoying!!"Zero said.

Its been 5 months.Hanggang Ngayon ay Tulog parin si Eris,She's so Pale,She's Skinny and Cold.5 months Without a Secretary---and a Wife.

"Hmmm...mmm"Napatingin ang Anim na lalake sa Babaeng Umungol.
Lumapit sila kay Eris at Sinuri ito.

Gumalaw ang Dalaga ngunit parang Wala itong Naririnig.Sinubukang Sigaw sigawan at Kulitin ngunit hindi nagising ang Dalaga.

"Goddammit!!Why is'nt she Waking up?!"Zero said in Exhaustion.

Napapailing nalang sila Kaizer at Kaizen.Si Caleb ay Tahimik na Tumitingin lang Sa Dalaga.

"But Still....Its a good thing that She's Moving...I can Accuse her as a Dead person for not Moving for about 5 months now.And She looks pale and Skinny.She's Not even in her Same temperature as a Normal Being..."Liam Said.

"So what are you pointing??Get straight to the Point,Dumbass!Light said.

"That......There must be something Wrong?Come on!Her Temperature is as Cold as Ice----Like Us!!We don't know if she's still Alive or something!!We need to find answers but we don't think sharper so we don't have the Answers that we Need!!...Its Wrong--Something is Wrong and I think that She has that 'WRONG'.."Liam explained.

"So you where telling Us that,She's not Human?Are you Pointing that Out?Huh,Smale?"Light said.

"Maybe?!I don't know?!That's why I need Answer's!!"

"You mean 'WE' Smale.."Light said
with full of Sarcasm.

"Yeah whatever.."Liam said and Rolled his eyes on the Air.

"Hmm.....Hmmm...mmmmm...."Ungol ni Eris.

"What is Happening,Eris???What about that Warning???How did it get to you?!!Damn it!!Please...Wake up!!"Zero said in Exhaustion.

"There's nothing we can do...We need to be Patient.."Liam said and Headed out.

"I need to go...I need to do something in the Company.."Light said and Stormed out.

"Kaizen lets Go...Caleb you need to rest...Eris won't go anywhere..."Kaizer said.

"No...I'll stay....I'll just look at Eris a little bit More..."Caleb said sadly.

"Kay...Lets go Kaizen."And then the Twins Left.Leaving Caleb with Eris.

After Staying,Caleb fell asleep but felt something Playing with his Hair.
"E-E-Eris?!!!!!!!!"Caleb said in Shock.

"Caleb...I need something..."Eris said..

"Y-Y-You're Awake!!Y-You're Awake!!!!!---What do y-you need?!!"Caleb said Tensely.

"I need something--Red,That all vampires Wanted...I need that Thick Red Fluid in my Mouth...I need..............Blood...."

Caleb teleported,Leaving Eris behind.
His heart is Beating fast--Tense...Scared...

"What is it?!!"Zeroine,Kaizen,Kaizer,Light,and Liam said...

"S-S-She's---A-A-Awake!!"Caleb stuttered.

"SHE IS?!!!!!!!!"Zeroine and the Four said--Again.

"S-She N-needs S-Something..."Caleb hardly said---Like he has a Lump on his Throat.

"What is It???"Liam asked.

"She need Some-----thing..R-Red,That all V-V-Vampires want.She w-wants that Thick Red F-Fluid in H-H-Her M-Mouth...She need's Blood..."And that left them all Shocked.

"There is Really Something Wrong.."Liam said and they all teleported back to Eris whose left alone.

***

A/N:

Guys sana mo wag po kayo madisappoint kung mabagal ang Update,Animanado na This Gurl!
Studyante po ako at Alam nyo naman po ang Studyante diba?Nagsusunog po kami ng Kilay as In talagang May Apoy at May Kilay..Chos!😂Ang Pinupunto ng Ako ay...MAHIRAP PO MAG-UPDATE KASING HIRAP NG PAGPIGIL NG NARARAMDAMAN SA CRUSH MO😂kaya sorry nalang po kung ganito ang Apdeyts ko😂.Kasing tagal ata ng Paglabas ng SUPER MOON ang Update ko...18 years pa😂Hahahahaha...Joke lang...