Ch 4 almost caught

Pete:

"N-No.. we can't." I pushed myself away from him. He looked at me with disappointed eyes.

"Yeah... sorry, I just- went with the mood. Sorry." He went straight past me. "I'm gonna take a shower, feel free to do anything." He smiled at me and went to the second floor.

I looked around this beautiful house. I walked to the living room and sat on the edge of the sofa. I saw a tv remote on the table. I didn't watched tv for so long... excited I took the remote and turned on the tv. I watched couple of tv series which were playing. I looked at the clock, 2 hours already passed.

Is Seth still in the shower? Worried I got up from the sofa and went to look for the bathroom. I walked to the second floor and looked around. I heard water running sound from the white doors. I put my ear on the doors to listen.

*hmmm* I herd something like a moan come from the other side of the door. I felt my cheeks get red from dirty thoughts. No maybe I misunderstood.

*ahhh...Pete...* I herd him again. No it can't be.. is he really doing that? My blush got even deeper. I looked down at my pants. Nice Pete you're fucking hard.

I knocked the doors lightly. Everything got quiet.
"Seth..? are you okay there?" I didn't want to believe that someone could like me that much to even masturbate. I just don't believe it. I bet I just misunderstood with my dirty thoughts.

No one responded. Now I really got worried. Maybe he called my name to call me?
"Seth?" I called again.

*Ah-ahnnght~* I herd him again. My heart was racing. I didn't knew what to think. Is he really.. I put my hand in my already hard penis, holding it tightly.

*Y-Yeah I'm alright.. I didn't herd you in the shower..* I herd him say loudly. Yeah right... he didn't herd me. I turned around slapping my red cheeks to get to the sober mind again.

"O-okay then.. I'll wait in the living room." I said and hurriedly ran to the living room.

Seth :

"Shit..." I sighed, I almost lost control over there.. I turned on a cold shower to get rid of the tent in my pants. But it didn't help at all.

My wolf wants his mate really bad, but I can't just go there and say *hey! You're my mate! Lets have sex and mate!* he will call the police on me and close me in the mental hospital. I looked down at my still standing friend and sighed. I guess I have only one choice. I took my throbbing cock into my hand and started stroking it.

"Hmmm.." I moaned. My mind drifted to Pete lying on bed, naked. Moaning underneath me. I felt myself get bigger. "Ahhh... Pete..." I was really close to my release.

*knock* *knock*

All blood rushed from my face.

"Seth? Are okay there?" I herd his husky voice through the door. Just hearing his voice got me more horny. I started stroking myself again.
"Seth?" He asked worried.

"Ah-ahnnght~" I moaned under my breath when I came into my hand. "Y-Yeah I'm alright.. I didn't herd you in the shower.." I leaned my back on the wall feeling hot.

"O-okay then.. I'll wait in the living room." I herd him walk away from the doors. Shit.. I almost got caught here. It would be so awkward to look at his eyes if he would've seen me like this. I hope he didn't hear when I called his name..

I knooow short ch.. sorry. I'm working on the other book rn but I thought that I should update this book first. So sorry for the short ch but I'll update soon!!