Ch 6

Seth p.o.v
(I changed his name from Silvio to Seth if someone's wondering)

"Come here Pete I'll help you." I took all the bags from his hands, which were full of his things.

"I'm sorry... that you had to see that..." his tears were still rolling on his cheeks, as he bitterly looked back at the apartment.

"Don't worry about me, I would do anything for you. I should be sorry that I didn't protect you properly. I had to go with you to that bathroom- then he wouldn't had threatened you-"

"Please don't say that it's your fault because it's not." He leaned his head on my back, as we both stood in front of the car.
"You don't know how thankful I'm that you're helping me... you're like a miracle in my life that I was waiting for so long-" My heart clenched, as I herd him sob softly.

"Ah Pete... you don't have to thank me... I'll be always with you. No matter what..." I dropped all the bags, and hugged him tightly. "I like you so much that I could die for you..."

"Please don't say it like that... I'm not worth it..." he hugged me back slightly, and cuddled his head in my chest. "I don't know what I would do without you..."

"Pete... let's go home yeah? We can have some drinks, to calm our nerves a little Okay? You need to relax a little bit, it's not good for you..." I brushed his soft hair out of his eyes, as he nodded slowly.

I took all the things from the ground and put it in the trunk. Pete was already sitting at the passengers seat, as I climbed in the car myself.

After 5 minuets of driving, we pull up by the store.

"Do you want to go with me, or stay here?" I asked him, as I took his hand in mine caressing it lovingly.

"I want to go with you, please don't leave me alone..." He hurriedly took of the seat belt, and exited the car.

Walking towards him I grab his arm protectively, and lead him to the store.

"Tell me what you want Pete, I'll buy you whatever you want." I looked to his eyes, which looked troubled the whole time.

"I-I don't know what's good... I never drank alcohol before..."

"Pete?! Oh my gosh it's really you!!" A girls squeak went through our ears.
"The moment I saw your back, I knew already that it was you! I didn't see you for so long oh gosh! How are you?" She hugged him tightly, I could feel jealousy rise in my chest- that was my fucking mate not hers!

"H-hey Susan..." he uncomfortably hugged her back.

"Oooh~ what do we have here...? Pete you seem to be always surrounded by hot people..." she looked at me, bitting her lip slightly.

"This is Seth... he's- he's my friend." That only one word stung like a bitch. I'm just a "friend"

"Nice to meet you Susan." I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.

"Yes.." she walked closer to me, and brushed her hand on mine from time to time.
"So what are you guys doing here? Buying some booze huh?" She looked at me the whole time while talking to us.

"Y-yes, Sorry that we met you in such a place..." Pete walked in front of us, I could sense his distress already.

"Hmmm- can I go with you guys? I really want to get drunk today but I'm all alone..." she pouted dramatically and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Pete looked at me for millisecond before answering. "Sure..."

I wasn't really happy about her being with us, but if Pete wants that I'll do what he wishes.

"Yay! We should get some beer then! Let's go!~" she grabbed my hand and took me with her leaving Pete behind.

—————————————————————————

I hate this girl already. The constant touching and flirting with me, makes me want to barf.

"I'm- going to the bathroom~" Pete is really weak to alcohol. It took him only couple of beer cans, and he's already drunk.

"Be careful okay?" I helped him up, leading him to the bathroom door.

"Yesh, do not worry handsome~" he touches my cheek, and goes to the bathroom.

"Heyyy~ hottie c'om her'!" I sighed deeply as I herd that annoying voice again.

"What do you want?" I crossed my hands on my chest, and sat down on the seat that I was sitting before.

"I really like you~ let's go out!" She fell on my crossed legs and hugged my waist.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you're too drunk c'mon, you need to go back home."

"Nooo! Ahhhgr Seth! I really want you!!~" she started rubbings her chest on my leg.

"Susan you fucking whore get off him!" The world just stopped moving. As Pete just used those words towards Susan.

"What the hell Pete? Don't be a third wheel!" She sat up in my legs, and hugged me tightly on my neck.

"No! Get off him you little bitch~!" He pushed her away, letting me breathe once again.
"He's mine! Don't dare to touch him!"

"Okay- guys chill out. C'mon Susan I'll lead you out the doors." I grabbed her hand and guided her to the exit.

"Pete are you fucking homo?!" Suddenly she screamed out, as she was almost out of the door.

"So what?! At least I'm not a whore like you!" I herd Pete shout from the other side of the room.

It's kinda entertaining when you see this kind of drama going on.

"Don't call me a whore you little fa—-!" I hurriedly closed the doors right in her face.

"Jesus Pete... you cannot drink- ever okay?" I said as I chuckled loudly.

Yes I'm back everybodyyy ^^ Sorry I didn't update for so long, had an inspiration black out hehe-

Vote and comment

My possessive lover. boyxboy  *second part* जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें