Ch 1. First meeting

Hello hello! So, this is a second book of the 'My rejected mate' but this will be about Pete not Kalem! So I really hope that you'll guys enjoy it!
Vote and comment <3

I changed Silvios name to  Seth! (I accidentally forgot that Kalems wolf name was Silvio so ye;)
Pete p.o.v:

I ran to my second class after what happened

-Flashback-
I was in a first period of my classes. I sat in Kalems seat, I couldn't concentrate at all. My all thoughts were on Kalem. Why doesn't he contact me? I really felt betrayed I was his best friend and he just forgot me... m-maybe he was awake when I kissed him?

I felt a huge blush coming to my face. I hope he wasn't...maybe that's why he doesn't want to see me?

Stress rushed to my mind. No no no, Kalem would talk with me about it... right? I was in my own world till someone patted my shoulder.

"Hey we finished why are you still here?" I gaped my mouth. The guy who called my attention was the most handsome guy I ever seen.

He had dark brown hair with a stylish haircut. His body was all masculine. And he was even taller than me. I was 6.2 so he should be around 6.4/6.5.

I looked at his face fazed. I heard him chuckle.
"Like what you see?" He smirked. I felt a blush coming to my cheeks.

"Umm um I should probably goo..." I said awkwardly scratching my back of the neck.

"Okay... Im Seth by the way." He stretched out his hand to me.

"Pete." I said taking his hand into mine. Suddenly I felt strong sparks go through my hand.

"What the- I-I should go!" I jerked my hand from his and ran out of the class.

-end of flashback-

My mind was already full of Kalem, and now this guy will be in my mind too. I sighed loudly, I opened the class doors. Nobody were in the class because we still had 5 minutes left. The good thing is that I at least didn't put my books in my locker, this way I have less chances at meeting him again.

"Seth.." I said sighing out his name. I don't know why but his name rolled out of my mouth really pleasantly, and it was really weird.

I wonder how my name would sound out of his mouth.. wait why should I care? Today is so confusing.. I sighed again.

I didn't paid any attention to all the girls who were saying hi to me. I wasn't in the mood today.

I know that a lot of girls in this school has a crush on me, it's just too obvious. But nobody knows even Kalem that I'm gay. And I want to keep it that way. I don't really want to be left out because I'm different.. I'm just scared, of loneliness.

I took my pencil from the table and started chewing on it. I didn't even herd when the teacher started screaming my name. I looked around the class and everyone were looking at me.

"Y-y-yes teacher!?" I screamed out of embarrassment. Everyone giggled in the class. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Pay attention in class! If you don't wanna be here doors are open widely!" The old math teacher screamed on me.

"Sorry.." I said putting the pencil back in my mouth.
She looked at me displeased and went back on teaching...

After long ass 45 minutes I heard the bell ring. I gathered all my things and went to my locker. It was lunch now, so I had one hour of rest.