[5] ⚠️smut warning⚠️

When you got home, you was greeted by Coco pouncing up onto you, giving you doggy kisses. "Aw heya girl!" You coo, kissing her head. Soon after that moment of joy eventually wilted away when your step dad walked in from the living room. You got up, trying to ignore him and headed into your room but you was stopped by a hand on your shoulder. 'Fuck..' You thought. "Y/N" he begins. "...daughter...I know you probably hate me after all the terrible things I've done to you but I am incredibly sorry for being a pissward of a father.." He says, with pure sadness and guilt in his eyes. You was so shocked that after years of abuse and pain he finally apologises. You honestly thought you was dreaming. "W-what..?" You hesitantly say, not knowing if he actually said that or not. "I-I'm sorry.. It's just that.. Ever since your mother died I haven't been able to cope and alcohol was the only option available. All those things I didn't mean to do, honestly. On the inside I was pleading, begging myself to stop but the alcohol had just gotten to me. I'm now a changed man and.. I've got something for you that'll probably make you feel better" he says then gives you a small wrapped object. You took it and looked at it for a moment, worried about what it might be. What if he's lying? What if this is a bomb??? Nah jk, but you was worried about what it might be. You opened it and saw a picture of you, your mother, dog and dad when you was all a bit younger. On the back there was a note that read 'Love you always' with your stepdads name. You teared up and gave him a big hug. He was startled at first but hugged back.

For the first time in forever, you both had a bond. A true bond. It felt like your whole life had changed completely, which it did. "I'm just gonna go to the store and buy food to make us a nice big chicken casserole. Sound good?" He says with a smile. "Sure! Just.. Don't buy any alcohol" you joked. He chuckled and put on his shoes "I won't, I promise" and with that he leaves. You ran to your bedroom and sat on your bed with Coco. "Why is he being so nice? Who did this to him? Why all of a sudden does he love me as a daughter? What the fuck is going on??" You say to Coco, who doesn't give a response. You knew that she couldn't talk since she was a dog but whatever. You then thought about Squip. 'Where was he? What's he up to?' You think to yourself. You figured that he was getting another upgrade or something until you heard an "ahem" from your bedroom doorway. You looked up and saw Squip smiling at you. Speak of the devil.. "Squip!" You say, running up to him and hugging him. "Sorry for leaving again, I had to talk to someone important. Hope you don't mind" he says, in a calm way. "It's okay, you're a busy man" you laugh at your own dirty joke. It took him a while to realise what you meant, until he figured it out and blushed a bright blue. You giggle and pull him to the bed. "I've got some good news" you say, smiling. "Oh? And that is?" He says, smirking. "My stepdad is being nice to me! I don't know why but I'm just.. Glad he's changed" you say, glancing at the scars on your arm from his attacks previously. "Well that's good! I told ya I can make your life better" Squip says and winks. Wow, by just that one wink, you found it attractive. He read your thoughts and chuckled. "You find me attractive hm?" He says, smirking. "Hah, you wish electro boy" you tease, giving him a devilish smirk. "Electro boy. That's new"
"It's my new nickname for you~" you say.

Suddenly the rooms' atmosphere changes and gets a little heated up. Squip got closer and closer to you until you ended up laying on the bed, with him hovering over you. "Say, we didn't finish our little session the other day.. Want to finish~?" He seductively says. You know full well where this is gonna go. "Hmm... I don't know~" you teased, grabbing his shirt, pulling him close to your face. You could now feel his breath against your skin making you more excited. "Well you've got no choice my dear~" he smirks and kisses you deeply. You kiss back, grabbing his waist and pushing his crotch against yours, getting a slight moan from him. You giggle and bite his lip. He opens and you slither your tongue in his mouth, and he did the same. You let go for some air a few minutes later and decided to heat things up a bit. He starts to take off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers. You bite your lip at the size of his bulge and start to take your clothes off. You were both wearing nothing but your underwear. He seems to be impressed by your body and licks his lips.  "Ah, ah, ah.. Not so fast big boy~" you tease and look at his bulge. "I want you inside me, Squippy~" you seductively say, slowly removing his boxers. He chuckles and his eyes glow a bright blue. He uses his right hand to grab your hands and holds you down while he uses his other to insert his 7 inch dick. (Holy shit I've gone to far I'm sorry. Not really) You shudder at the sight of the size of his dick and grow a concerned face. "Are you sure that's gonna- aH~" before you could finish your sentence he slams into you and you let out a loud yelp. He shushes you with his finger and kisses you "don't worry baby, it'll hurt to start with but it'll get better as time goes on~" he says and thrusts into you. With each thrust you let out a louder loan and wrap your legs around Squip's waist, making him go even deeper inside you.