[3]

"Ride and shine sleepy head" Squip hummed and opened your bedroom curtains. "Ughhh... Five more minutes" you groan and pull the covers over your head. "Nope, you gotta get up for school or you're gonna be late" Squip said and removed your quilt exposing you to the cold air. You shivered and moaned. "Squiiipp!" You complained. He chuckled and handed you a cup of coffee and a bowl of porridge with strawberrys and banana slices. "This'll boost your energy level and it's nutritious so eat up" he says and smiles. You smiled back and sat up, sipping your coffee. You burned the tip of your tongue. "Ouch.."
"Oh, it's hot" he says, smirking. "Yeah no shit Sherlock"  he chuckles at your sarcasm.

You eat your breakfast and change into your uniform. "Hm.. How about you try and put some make up on?" Squip says. "So you're saying that I'm ugly?!" You yell, slapping his arm. "What- no!" He starts. "All I'm saying is that you should put on some make up to get the attention of the popular kids"
"...even Taylor?" You say, beaming with hope. Squip's expression dropped once you said his name. "...I don't know. Maybe" he says blankly. You smile, ignoring Squip's sudden tone of voice. But wait... You can't even put on makeup. You've never worn makeup before just because you couldn't be bothered and it's not your thing anyway. "How am I supposed to wear makeup if I don't know how to use it?" You say. He chuckles and sits you on your bed. "Don't worry, I'll handle that" he says confidently, and grabs your makeup bag your old friend gave you on one of your birthdays. You've never used any of it before so it's all practically bran new. You give him a confused look on how he could possibly put on makeup. "And how exactly?" You say. "I've had experience with other hosts. Now, let's get to work" he says and starts to do your makeup.

After half an hour he is finally done and looks quite pleased of himself. "Wow, I'm quite jealous" he laughs. You look in the mirror and you look like a whole new person. Your skin is perfectly smooth, eyebrows on fleek, perfect highlights. Just everything about you is so wonderful, yet natural. How?! I look amazing! Thank you!" You squeal hugging Squip, you've never looked this beautiful before. He blushes and just shrugs. "It's probably a natural talent" he jokes and smiles. You smile back and thank him again.

After you sorted out your school supplies you walk to school with Squip by your side. You both talked about random topics and had a laugh. People looked at you funny because all they saw was you talking and laughing to thin air but you didn't care. You started to get a strong bond with Squip and understood more about him. "You know the party..?" You suddenly ask. "Yeah, what about it?" He said, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Well.. Should I go?"
"Uh.. Well..." He hesitantly said, scratching the back of his head. You rose an eyebrow at his sudden awkwardness but shrugged it off. "Uh yes! You should go. I'm sure it'll be fun" he finishes and laughs nervously.

There was a moment of silence.

"Do you like.. Experience human emotions? Like, I know that you're a computer and all but do you feel happiness? Sadness? Love? I-I'm just curious that's all" You ask. "Well.... Sorta. Us Squips have just recently had a new update that allows us to feel and experience human emotions like: Excitement, Anger, sadness, Jealousy and Happiness. We're still in progress of updating the emotion: Love, since it's a big and complex emotion for humans. I still do feel slight affection but not enough for me to 'love' one another" he says. You nod. "Hm.. So have you ever felt any affection towards anyone before?" You ask. His face then drained. He didn't respond and just looked away. "...Squip? You okay?" You ask, putting your hand on his shoulder. He sighs and nods. You weren't convinced. "...did something happen? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I-"
"No! Just shut up its got nothing to do with you!" His tone of voice suddenly turned into anger and maybe sadness? You were kinda startled so you backed away. He looked back at you and was surprised about what he said. He tried to apologise but you ignored him and ran off to school crying. He then vanished. 'Well fucking done y/n, you've managed to screw up again' you think to yourself, wiping a tear away. You felt incredibly bad because you never liked to hurt anyone's feelings, especially Squip's. You felt so much... Passion towards him. What if he hates you now? What if he won't help you anymore? You let all these negative thoughts sink into your mind making you feel even more guilty. 'I shouldn't of even asked.. My fucking nosey ass just couldn't stay out of people's business. Now look'
'I'm such a looser'
'I hate myself'
'Why am I even here?'
'I want to die'