BUTTS, TACOS, VAGINAS, DICK!

Rosie's P.O.V

"Can I talk to you about something?" A person asks from behind me. "What's up?" I ask turning around. Holy crap, none other than Carter Reynolds was talking to me. "Um, hey Carter." I wave. Really did I just wave to a person who was a foot away from me? "Could you help me study for the Algebra II test tomorrow?" He asks. "Sure meet me at the school library during free period." I grin at him. "You're the best." Carter gives me a side hug before walking away.

Morgan gives me a death glare, "What's up your ass?" I ask her raising my eyebrow. "Nothing, but it seems like you can't get up his ass enough." She spits stomping away. "Have a blessed day Morgan!" I scream to her as she walks down the hall. Morgan lifts her hand up, giving me the finger. "Rosie, get to class." Mr. Troy commands me. He's our school's principal, but he's only twenty four.

"Sorry Mr. Troy." I apologize grabbing my text books from my locker and running to class. No, I don't care about being late. I'm worried about not seeing Carter, he's in my next class which is Algebra ll. I try to open the door quietly and creep into the room. "Rosie could you explain why you are late for my class?" Mrs. Marison asks crossing her arms over her chest.

"I was attacked." I lie looking at my feet. "Oh really, by what?" She questions not believing me. "A giant cat, named Tony. He found the drugs in my bag and went crazy." I tell her completely serious. "You have detention during free period in the library." She says. "But I'm supposed to tutor someone." I whine. "BUTTS, TACOS, VAGINAS, DICK! Can I have detention too?" Carter asks with a little outburst. "Detention for both of you." Mrs. Marison orders.

I sit next to Carter then nudge his side, "You didn't have to do that." "Yes I did, we wouldn't want a pretty girl like yourself all alone in detention, would we?" He asks smiling at me. I blush and look down, so he doesn't see my face. "You're beautiful. Don't hide your face." Carter tells me pushing my face up gently with his finger. I blush once again, he probably thinks I have a weird blood problem now.

*At Detention*

I know this is completely wrong, but I've been looking forward to detention all day. "Looks like you two are the only people who got detention today, so I'm going to go read in the teacher's room until 4:00. You aren't allowed to leave any earlier than that. If you do, you'll have another detention." Mrs. Marison informs us. "Let's play 20 questions." Carter suggests. "I'll start, what's your favorite color?" I ask. In actuality, I wanted to ask him if he liked me. "White. Are you a virgin?" He asks. "Wow you just jumped right into that, um yes. I'm a virgin. Are you?" I ask back. "Nope." He replies bitting his lip.Let's just say one thing led to another and after a few more questions we were kissing.