He's Cameron freaking Dallas!

"Where are you going Morgan, you aren't scared are you?" Carter questions in a bitter tone. He keeps getting closer to me until my back hits a locker. He's about an inch away from me when Matt, his best friend, says "I got it from here." Matt takes Carter's spot in front of me and grins, "Hey baby." My heart pounds in my chest, did I mention that I'm in love with my bully?

Carter and Matt have been bullying me for about two years now, for the most part I've gotten used to it. People stopped asking me about the bruises all over my body, which made things easier for me. The only thing I haven't been able to adjust to is hating Matt. I still can't hate him even after all the things he's done to me. "Morgan, I asked if you were listening!" Matt screams in anger closing the small space that was between us.

I cringe in fear away from him, his 5'11 tall frame towers over my 5'3 body. The tone of his voice mixed with how much larger he was then me made me want to hide in a corner. "Look at me when I talk!" He shouts louder punching me in the stomach. The blow makes my body hunch over in pain. I grit my teeth trying to stop myself from crying, but fail. A loud wail comes from my mouth.

For a moment Matt looks sorry, almost sad that I was in pain. Not even a second later his frown turns into a grin and he leaves me alone on the floor. How great is this day going, I mean I'm laying on the floor of a boys' locker room. If you put that together, that means im basically bathing in boy sweat. "I swear man, she was so into me!" Someone behind me laughed. "Dude, there's a chick on the floor. Is she ok?" Another one asks.

I look up and see the basketball team standing above me looking confused on what's happening and why there was a girl laying on the floor. If I'm being completely honest, none of them are actually the smartest. "Guys move, you're crowding her. I'll take her to the nurse." A cute boy tells them crouching down to my height. "I'm Cameron." He smiles at me shaking my hand. "I'm Morgan, I like your face." I respond smiling at him.

"You like my face?" Cameron asks chuckling. I feel heat rise up into my cheecks, did I actually day that out loud? "I meant to say, I like your lips. Nevermind that's even worse." I face palm myself realizing how dumb I sound. "That's too bad, I was going to say I like your face too. But for now let's just worry about getting you to the nurse." He says to me. Cameron lifts me up bridal style, when I realize what he's doing I get out of his grip and run out of the room. If I went to the nurse she'd see my bruises and ask how I got them.

"Morgan, wait stop you know I don't run!" My best friend Rosie calls behind me. I slow down until she reaches me. "Why the hell were you being carried by Cameron?" She asks me like it was the most important thing in the world. "He's just some boy." I sigh. "No he's not, he's Cameron freaking Dallas. Only the hottest boy on the face of this planet." Rosie says with wide eyes as if I was missing something very important.

"Rosie, you know I love you. But you're a bit boy crazy and let's not forget who you have a crush on." I point out patting her shoulder. Rosie has had a crush on Carter for a year. If you're wondering if she knows about the bullying thing, she has no clue. The girl has the attention span of a turtle although she does know Carter and Matt are jerks.

"Well you like his best friend." She accuses. I cross my arms knowing she won that arguement. "So are you going to tell me why Cameron was holding you in his arms?" She begs. I shake my head grinning. "Pwease." She pouts with her lip out and even puppy dog eyes. "Nope." I answer laughing.