Three

The room fell quiet despite the TV playing in the background, I could tell Ariana wasn't paying attention to the TV. I looked over to my left and saw a small figure to my side. I'm really laying down next to Ariana Grande. I couldn't believe it. I contemplated whether or not to make my next move but I decided that she will make it for me. I was caught staring and she looked back and spoke up.

"What?" she giggled

"Oh n-nothing," I felt nervous now. "Could I ask y-you s-something?"

She nodded her head. "What m-made you wanna c-come over and lay d-down with me? I've n-never done an-anything like this b-before"

"You're cute," she said with a slight laugh.

"Uhh, thanks," I said.

"Here, maybe this will clear things up," she leaned in and closed her eyes and puckered her lips and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I felt blindsided, I did not expect today to turn out the way it did. I have never kissed anyone before let alone be kissed on the lips by someone I really liked.

"Wow," I said.

"I liked that," she said with a giggle. "Did that clear things up?"

"Yeah pretty much," I was relieved. I was still super nervous and insecure to ask her to be my girlfriend. I usually don't ask girls I like to date me unless it's a 100% she likes me back. It usually turns out in a rejection anyways. This kiss was amazing, but it just felt like a heat-in-the-moment kind of event. Maybe next time if she comes over or we go on a date and she looks like she's enjoying it, I will ask her, but until then we leave it at one kiss.

   The afternoon went by fast and I had to drop her off at her house before my parents came home. My parents don't really hate the idea of me having a girlfriend, but if they saw me sneak in the house with another girl, it would be game over. We got in the car and we drove off to her house. 10 minutes later and we reached her house. She had a nice two story with a green front lawn. Of course the house she lives in is beautiful. Why wouldn't it be?

"You have a nice house," I told her.

"Thanks," she smiled back.

"Well I guess I'll see you next time?"

"Yeah," she opened the door. Make another move Y/n.

"Hey before you g-go, w-would you w-want to d-do something like this again, maybe not a study session, but like to hang out?" I felt butterflies on my stomach just saying those words.

"Of course, this was fun, text me later," she motioned me to give her my phone and I didn't hesitate. She put in her number and saved the contact with her name with a red heart. We said our goodbyes and she left my car and walked towards her house. I couldn't help but look at her petite ass as she was walking. I drooled for a second before catching myself. I drove off back to my house.

Ariana's POV

"Do you like him?" My best friend Camila asked me over the phone. Camila is kinda like I am: pretty, good-girl, and we are like the only people that talk to each other when we have free time.

"I don't know, I think so. Like he's so cute and awesome boyfriend material and I think I can do something with him," I let it out.

"Well it's been a while since I've seen you with someone you actually like, so if he's the one, don't hesitate," Camila always gave me good advice.

"I just might, thanks Camzi" I  told her goodbye and hung up. If I'm being completely honest, Y/n really did make me feel great emotionally, and I bet he can do it physically. Camz is also right, it's been a while since I've been in a meaningful relationship, like one where I actually felt love and loved back. Actually, come to think of it, I've never been in a meaningful relationship, just kind of  couple-month-hook-ups. When I kissed Y/n, I never felt so many happy feelings at once like any other guy. Who knows, maybe Y/n will be my first real boyfriend. Im down for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

The next day of school started and I was never so excited to go to my fourth period. I bumped into my friend Bartholomew, or Barry for short.

"What's up Y/n?" he asked.

"Nothin' just going to class how about you?" I answered.

"Same as you," he said. "Hey by the way, you going to that party this weekend?"

"No what party?" I was confused.

"That party that Caitlin is throwing. She's throwing a homecoming party," Caitlin is like the most popular girl at the school and can literally get any guy she wants. I've never really gotten to know her nor my friends have either but everyone at school knows who she is.

"Anyone can go as long as they go to our school, it's an open-invite party," he said.

"Don't know, but I'll think about it," and I left.

   I entered fourth block turning my head left and right. Where is she? Is she even here today? Maybe she doesn't even wanna see you after yesterday. I walked to my desk and took a seat, patiently waiting. Then I saw the beautiful figure walk in. Her hair was up in a ponytail today and dressed in tight jeans and a black shirt. Goddamn I couldn't stop staring. She walked right past her desk and took a seat right next to me.

"Hey Y/n," she greeted me.

"Oh g-good morning," I said. We just made small talk and got worked through the class together, after all, I am her unofficial tutor. One of her friends who happens to be our classmate walks up to her and says, "Hey Ari, are you gonna go to Cait's party this weekend?"

Ari turned around and said, "Gee I don't know, maybe if I don't have anything planned I'll stop by," then she looked back towards me and smiled. I think that was my cue to plan something with her. Her friends walked away leaving us two at our desks isolated from everyone else.

"We should go to that party," she suggested.

"Really, I didn't imagine you to go out to parties like that," I was surprised.

"Yeah, it'll be fun, and maybe after we can stop by at my house"

"You had me at 'stop by at your house'," I felt excited.

"So then it's settled Y/L/N"

"Yeah I'll pick you up right before"

A/n: Hello reader, I'll try to update this story at least once daily and I'let you know otherwise thanks :)