21

Nahmir

This whole week Tay been acting wild as hell. I swear I'm bouta punch him. Ole fugly donkey lookin' bitch.

If I joke with him, he stay getting pissed.

IAN EVEN SAY NUN SERIOUS AND HE WANNA ACT SO DAMN RETARDED.

My mom made me stay home today just to look after Tay. At least Ian gotta go to school.

"NAHMIR!!!" I heard Tay scream my name.

I groaned. "WHAT?!"

It was quiet for a while then he came down the stairs. "I'm hungry."

"You just had 3 slices of pizza and you ate the entire full size bag of chips. What more do you want?!"

I saw his face soften and I saw a tear slide down his cheek.

"W-What's wrong now?" I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Y-You're mad at m-me." He sniffled.

"No, no! I'm not mad. I'm just- just tired." I said.

His eyes lit up and his mood got brighter. "I'm tired too! Let's go to sleep together! Carry me."

I looked at him. "Um. No."

"Um. Yes. Now." He jumped on me and I'm pretty sure my back cracked.

"Tay you bout heavy as fuc- get off!" I yelled.

"So I'm fat?" Tay glared at me.

Lord help me bruh.

Before I could speak he broke down. "I am fat. Look at me. I look like a pig. A stupid, muddy, fat pig."

"No you're not. You not fat at all." I hugged him and he looked up at me.

"Kiss me." He said.

"W-What?"

"You love me right? So kiss me." He nuzzled his head into my chest.

What the hell is wrong with him- wait.

"Tay, are you a girl?" I asked.

"No...why?" He sniffled.

"Cause you acting like one. A pregnant one." I said.

"I-I'm not pregnant. I don't even know what's wrong with me." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Nahmir?" He said in a baby voice.

"Hm?"

"I want something."

"Something like what?"

"Dick...." He mumbled in my chest.

I was kinda speechless. Does he not remember our argument 2 days ago. The tears? The mean looks. The 'can you not breathe my air' speech?

"Who's dick?"

He kissed his teeth and whined. "Yourssss...I want you to go all aggressive and rough on me too..."

Well....., he mad thick but imma just keep my dick to myself.

"No."

He pulled away quickly and looked at me as if I was crazy. "No?"

Did I just trigger him? Oh lawddd don't tell me I triggered him.

"I-I mean yes! In my native language no means yes."

"I wasn't born yesterday. Ian stupid what language is it?"

I looked around. "Um...the language of Malaysian Sinus Couch Table Lamp Mountain Men language."

"Whatever." He said, sitting down on the couch. He pulled me over to sit next to him. "Where's our parents?"

"They'll be back soon...why?"

He yanked my pants off and pushed his hand into my boxers.

"Whatchu doing?!"

He kissed me and took my dick out. He started to stroke me slowly and I moaned in his mouth.

He stood up and took his clothes off. "Move."

I got up and he put his face down on the couch and his ass was sticking up.

"Slide it in." He told me.

I took a moment to look at everything he was doing. "Tay, get up-"

"Slide. Your. Fat. Dick. Inside. Of. My. Tight. Little. Hole. Nahmir." He said, getting irritated.

I chuckled. Is he being serious right now? What drug he on?

"Nahm- wait. Is it cause I'm not wet?" He sat up normally. "Is it cause you're not wet? You want me to suck you? IS THAT WHY YOU WONT GIMME YOUR DICK?!" He screamed.

I started getting scared. "N-No...I-It's not the right t-time..."

"Yes it is." He calmed down. "Come here."

I went closer to him and he grabbed my dick. He licked the tip slowly as I watched his every move.

"Mm...T-Tay I thought y-you didn't want this-"

"Well now I do." He took me in his mouth and started to suck me sloppily.

I bit my lip trying not to make any noise. It didn't help, I was groaning and whole living room was filled with the sound of my moans.

"Will you gimme yo' pipe now?" Tay asked, still holding my dripping wet shaft.

"S-Sure..." I sighed.

~~~

Ok so.

Tomorrow I shall update anything y'all want because it was Christmas yesterday and I couldn't use my phone cause I don't have my charger...or WiFi. So once again my moms hotspot is my lifesaver.

ANYWAYSSS on Nahmir's birthday which was like the 17th or 18th, I was supposed to update then but I didn't soooo the next chapter is Nahmir's birthday and then we gone skip to Christmas.

How's that?

ALSOO should I put a sex scene in the beginning of the next chapter on none at all?

I have done on in a while Bruh. I might be dry.