11

Nahmir

We stopped playing 2k after a while, then we was just vibing out in my room.

"I need some juice." Tay said, standing up.

Jay stood up as well. "I'll go witchu'." He smirked at him.

"Aight." He said, then they left.

"Y'all seen that look Jay gave to Taymor? That's pretty sus bro." Glizzy said.

"He gay?" I asked.

"Yeah, He ain't tell you?" Manny asked me.

"Nah, lil nigga never tell me nun." I shook my head. "Anyways, what that gotta do with Tay?"

"He finna do sum slick." Glizzy said while dry humping the air.

I laughed. "Nasty luh boy."

Hold up...he finna get sum going on? Hell nah, Tay belong to me...even though I got a girl...but that ain't the point 😐

"He ain't gone be trying nun on my stepbrother." I got up.

"First off he ain't ya real brother and y'all met like 3 days ago...why you care?" Glizzy asked.

"Why you Spanish?" I asked him.

"Nigga Ian even-"

"Shut da hell up." I said, walking out.

I think I was pretty reasonable there.

I walked quietly snuck downstairs and his behind the couch. I saw Taymor on his phone while there was pizza warming up in the microwave.

Jay was next to him, they was talking.

"Ian even gone front, you fine as hell mane, and I really want you." Tay sighed, now giving Jay his full attention.

Jay smirked. "What if I got a girl?"

"You don't have a girl no mo' then." He shrugged. He went over to Jay and started rubbing on his dick.

This ain't fair.

"You 'bout bold as hell." Jay grabbed Tay's round booty, squeezing it and making Tay bite his lip.

I love Jay, but he's such a lil fugly bean bucket roasted marshmallow headass boy. I hate him.

They started kissing and my mouth dropped open. I was bout stab them both.

Damn. Tay a hoe.

"Oh Taymor!!" I said jumping up, looking around. "Taymor, where have you gone?!"

I ran into the kitchen seeing them quickly pull apart. Hehe.

"Oh there you are!" I said grabbing him towards me.

"Here I am." He said, sighing.

"Jay, imma need you to bounce real quick." I said.

Jay twisted up his face. "Aight then." He left.

Taymor started chuckling. "What was that?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"OH TAYMOR WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!" He mocked me.

I kissed my teeth. "I should slap the color out yo' skin."

He crossed his arms. "What did I do?"

"You a hoe!"

"Excuse me?"

I grunted. "You're excused."

He glared at me. "Im not a hoe. I just saw Jay, thought he was cute, saw my chance and took it! Why you care anyway?"

"You just met him!"

"Does it look like a care?! No, not really! Go worry about your girl, Bonqueequee!" He raises his voice.

"It's Brielle!"

"SAME THING!" He yelled.

I sighed. "Did you know that Jay has raped me multiple times?" That was a lie.

He wanted to slap me. I could tell. "I want you to leave me alone."

With that, he left, stomping upstairs.

~~~

Ya girl ain't updated in a min sooo...here ya go🙃