Maeve's acceident on the plane

Meave's pov : As we get ready to move, I start going up the steps and i end up falling and slipping on a step landing hard on the step

Meave's pov : As we get ready to move, I start going up the steps and i end up falling and slipping on a step landing hard on the step. I did end up hurting my hand/paw and elbow and a little bit of my chin. I try to push myself back up, but my arms give out on me. I clutch my injured hand. I started to cry out due me hurting myself, but luckily Dave heard my cries and came to my rescue and he patched me up.

Picture of the plane they took The edge pov: I turn around so quickly , when I saw Meave not moving on the steps and her sobbing and heaving

The edge pov: I turn around so quickly , when I saw Meave not moving on the steps and her sobbing and heaving. I immediately rush to her side, i turn her over and gently and carefully lift her up into my arms to get her patched up. I start going up the steps and I set her down gently on the couch, and i run to go find the first aid kit. I finally find it and I open it ,then i rush over to where Meave is sitting, i pour some alcohol onto a cotton pad and I say "this may sting a little and I'm sorry " and I dap the wound and I hear her hiss and wince ,then i grab the glaze bandages and I start wrapping it around the wound then i grab the scissors and cut the bandage. Finally i finish up dressing her wounds, and i apply a bandage to her chin then she looks at me with red and tired eyes from crying, I gently lift her into my arms and I starting singing a song to get her to sleep. After i finish singing , she is already asleep, I carefully set her down on the couch, then I go grab a blanket and two pillows one for her head and another one for her injured arm, and then I grab a cute stuffed animal and I place it in her hand. I place a kiss on her head. And I walk back to where the rest of the lads sit. Everyone has the shocked look on their face , I say " what , I'm a dad , I know how to get kids to fall asleep "  Bono gives me a pat on the back and asks " how is the little one doing ?" , I answer back quietly  " she's fine for right now , I patched her up after she fell "   " she's taking a nap right now , so don't wake her up "
Picture of the teddy bear that the edge or dave gave Meave to help her feel better
Notice the sunglasses ? That's because Bono wears them , well later in the story

 Everyone has the shocked look on their face , I say " what , I'm a dad , I know how to get kids to fall asleep "  Bono gives me a pat on the back and asks " how is the little one doing ?" , I answer back quietly  " she's fine for right now , I pa...

Here is a picture of what Meave looks like in human form Meave's pov : I'm awoken from my nap from bono's  singing  and guitar playing ,  I rub my eyes, and shift back to human form

Meave's pov : I'm awoken from my nap from bono's  singing  and guitar playing ,  I rub my eyes, and shift back to human form.  I look a bit like Bono with my eyes. I looked down at my uninjured arm and then i realised that I have a teddy bear with sunglasses in my hands.  I bring the soft bear up to my face and then I decide to name the bear , I name him Bono bear after Bono. I look at my injured arm and I notice that they're wrapped in bandages and I run my uninjured hand over them  to feel them , and they sting just a little but otherwise I feel fine. Being careful i start to get up from the couch with my bear in my non injured hand, and then I start making my way off the couch and towards the boys , but mainly towards Bono. I reach where Larry is sitting and I sit down with the bear still in my arms across from him and I yawn and stretch , then I place the bear on the table.
Larry's pov: I  look at the bear for  a bit and then  I ask her " what's the bear's name ?" ,  she answers  " his name is Bono bear " . Me and Larry talk about stuff to pass the time. We talk about how I am feeling after hurting myself earlier and how the edge patch me up , I ask him " who is that with his shirt off ? Adam turns his head and Larry responds " that's Adam and he plays bass in our band" Adam looks st me then he waves at me and I wave back at him I also show him my bear , he gives me a thumps up . I hug my bear.
A FEW MOMENTS LATER The waitress comes back with plates of food in both of her hands and then she places the food in front of me and Larry. I look at the food and say "what is this ?" Confused as ever. The waitress answers politely  "  that is a plate of buttered noodles " and than she points at the edge and says " he ordered it for you ". Dave looks up and waves at me and I wave back at him I also show him my bear.   I wait for the noodles to cool down then i slurp down one of the noodles with my non injured hand and instantly my eyes brighten up. I inhale the rest of the noodles within a few minutes and Larry looks at me shocked on how fast I finished the noodles. I say " what? Have you never seen a girl eat pasta this quick before ? "
Larry's pov: I watch as Meave  inhales her noodles i answer back quite quickly   " no , no I haven't " " you must have been very hungry ". Meave answers back " yeah , I was very hungry because shape shifting takes a lot out of you ".

I look at her with a shocked face and shake my head " wait, wait you just said shapeshifter, that means that your a shapeshifter " .
I look around and I run a hand through my hair thinking ( oh god , what are we going to tell our manager about her , he's probably going to make us get rid of her " )

Meaves pov: I just realised what I just said to Larry and I clamp a hand over my mouth. I grumble to myself " me and my big mouth ". I look down sadly sniffing saying " you guys are just going to get rid of me because I'm a shapeshifter with no family "
" I'm just going to cause you guys trouble"
Everyone's pov : We all look at each other and then we look at Meave . All of us agree that we are not going to get rid of her and she's staying with us . " Meave wait ! The edge yells. We aren't going to get rid of you , your staying with the rest of us while we go on tour " .
Time skip brought to you by bono's mullet

Meave 's pov : After  dinner I walk over to where the edge is siting and I talk with him for a bit,  he asks about my arm  " how is your arm doing ? " I answer back " My arm is fine , just a bit sore but otherwise I'm fine ". He nods. 
I go after Bono yelling  " Bono , Bono , Bono ! " I call after him , he turns around  so fast to face me and says " yes little one " I lift up my bear up to his face .  He points to him and then he points at the bear  and says " is that me ? " , I nod my head and I chirp " yup , popping the p , his name is Bono bear . "  He picks me up , and hugs me , being careful of my arm. I giggle as he picks me up and hugs me and spins me around. I ask Bono " say Bono , what's going to be my human name now that I'm in human form?" 

Bono responds and kneels down to my height  " how about iris  Hewson , who is my mother " you like that name ?  I watch as she nods her head and she hugs me.