Chapter 10

Lucifer's POV;

I stood outside for hours, talking to father about what he had done to Sabrina, and yet all I could do was think it was my fault. Slowly sipping some bourbon my phone rang. Grabbing the phone out of the inside pocket of my jacket I saw that it was Chloe.
"Lucifer what ever you said to Sabrina you need to fix it. She's been sitting outside starring at nothing for three hours." The text read.

Sighing, I new Chloe was bloody right I just couldn't find the words I needed to say to Sabrina. Like what was I supposed to say; " yeah sorry Sabrina but this is the one time I actually listened to dear ol dad instead of rebelling and see you like I wanted too.. I thought. I couldn't stand Sabrina being mad at me.
Grabbing an apple I tossed it up in the air everything suddenly became slow. "Oh bloody hell." I said leaving me with a bad expression on my devilishly handsome face.

"Luci

"Luci......" the words spoke. Looking towards the window I saw amadeadiel standing in the middle of the room. His long wings cascaded from his sides as he walked closer to me. "Hello brother..." I said smirking.
"Luci father has told me that someone has escaped hell, and you need to find them." He said.

Scoffing I tucked my hands into my robes pockets and walked over to him. "Well brother sorry but can't do that." I told him. Shock and anger sprung on his face.
"Luci....."
"I can't do that because I know who escaped." Cutting him off I stated.
"You remember dear little sister.... Sabrina right?" I jokingly said.
"Wait? Sabrina escaped! How..... how did she esca...."
"Well brother when I left hell she saw an opportunity to escape the hell whole dad put us into and now we'll she's a little bit preoccupied." I stated once more.

(Sabrina's POV)

The smell of lavender and honey filled my nose. The soft breeze flowing through my hair as I sat in the cold metal chair outside of Chloe's. I could feel the presence of Chloe's stare lingering as I sat out here.
"Mom what's wrong with Sabrina?" I heard deckers little urchin ask. Putting my head into my hand I signed and watched as the birds and the clouds passed by.
"Monkey she's just having some alone time." Decker told the little brat. Not paying any attention to them I continued what I was doing until Chloe's voice spoke once more. "Hey Sabrina.... uh the station called the forensics called and I think you could help with your friends case." Chloe said.
Grabbing my hair band off of my wrist I pinned my hair into a ponytail and got up from the chair. "Whatever you need Decker." I said grabbing my jacket from the couch.

I got into Chloe's car and she drove us to the station. A girl named Ella was standing in her little room with earplugs in and rocking her head back and forth. Chloe looked at me then knocked on the little glass door. Ella looked up and took the earplugs out. "Uh Sorry..... I work better with music." Ella said.

  "So Ella what did you find on the vic

"So Ella what did you find on the vic. James Michener?" Chloe put her hands on her hips and looked at Ella with a weird presiding stare.
"Well so I did a bunch of tests and I found that the bullet used to shoot our friend here was a SJHP or JHP (semi jacketed hollow point) bullet only found in either a pistol or rifle. The jacket has a much smoother surface, with less variation from bullet to bullet than traditional lead causing James here to die without sound."
"That son of a bitch." I said after ella finished her statement. I felt both Ella and Chloe's eyes shift towards me.

"What do you mean Sabrina?" Chloe asked turning her attention to me.
"The SJHP bullet that Ella was talking about, I only know one guy who had that bullet. His name is Maxwell Callahan. We was an old friend of mine and James." I said putting my hand on my head.
Chloe hurried out of the room as I followed. We walked no further than past a guy named Dans deck before my eyes caught sight of Lucifer. Lucifer and I both stopped our eyes were looking dead at one another. "The devils ties forever one." I said to myself quietly. "The devils ties! Oh my god Chloe I know where Maxwell is.!" I said running after Chloe.
"There was this dive bar James and max went to it was called the devils bands or other know as the devils ties. Max loved that place." I said grabbing Chloe's arm. Chloe made a slight suggestion that I stay here but i want going to let someone get away with killing my friend.

"Sorry Chloe but I have some punishment to do." A devilish grin grew on my face. Walking out of the precinct as fast as I could wasn't long before I had gotten to the devils ties bar.