3. How darth vader became my father

Start from the beginning

The only complication is that if my parents find out I'm having any problem WHATSOEVER at my new school that could be stressful for me, I'm gonna be stuck with Grandma, sippy cups, and nap times until high school graduation! They're going to snatch me out of this school so fast, it'll make my head spin.

So I really need to fix this Thug Thurston problem, and FAST!!!

But it's kind of complicated because he's as big as an ox and kinda smells like one, too.

I sit right behind him in math class (And (Y/n) sits behind me), and some days it's hard for me to breathe. So I just plug my nose and mutter to myself. . . .

Do you remember me mentioning that I have an inhaler? It provides a strong dose of medicine to help me breathe

Well, that thing is totally USELESS against Thug!

I scrounged around our garage until I found my dad's gas mask (his hobby is painting cars).
And now I wear it to class for "medical reasons" whenever Thug's STINK is abnormally PUNGENT. . . .

The weird thing is that Thug is really friendly to me on the days that I wear it (AND (Y/n) dosen't recognize me and thinks I'm an "exchange student")

WHY?

Because he actually thinks I'm DARTH VADER'S SON! I swear. I am NOT lying to you.

He told me that when he grows up he wants to go to college to become a Dark Sith Lord just like my DAD. And he said he's already saved up $3.94 towards buying a black cape, a mask, and a red lightsaber.

Definitely some CRAZY stuff, right? But it makes sense when you consider the fact that Thug has flunked eighth grade, like, THREE times!

I almost fell off of my chair when he invited Darth Vader's son ME over to his house for pizza and video games.

But I decided NOT to go, because at some point I was going to have to take off my mask to eat a few slices of pizza.

And when Doug FINALLY figures out I'm not really Darth Vader's son, he's going to beat my face into a pulp.

If I could stand to wear that mask the entire school day, I bet Doug and I could become BEST BUDS! . . .

Since we're on the subject of best buds, I can count the number of friends I have on one hand with just one finger (And ZERO fingers for my chances of dating (Y/n))

A few weeks ago I met this guy at the store Pets-N-Stuff, but he goes to Westchester Country Day Middle School. I was there buying dog food with my grandma'a crazy Yorkie, Creampuff, when the little furball started yip-yapping viciously (I say that with sarcasm), and started to "attack" this guy who was walking by.

"Woah! Easy there, killer!" he laughed. Then he dug into his pocket, pulling out a doggie treat, knelt down, and and held it out. "I'm your friend! See?"

Creampuff stopped barking, and after sniffing the stranger's hand, he happily accepted the treat, wagged his tail, and then licked the guy's face.

"Dude! He's nicer to you than he is to me, and I've been feeding him and picking up his poop for five years!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, Yorkies are a little high-strung. But they're friendly once they warm up to you." He explained.

"So, you're like the Dog Whisperer. How did you learn to be so good with dogs?" I asked.

Actually, I spend WAY to much time with them." He laughed. "I volunteer at Fuzzy Friends Animal Rescue Center."

"I'm no dog trainer, but I can give Creampuff a bath without drowning him!" I joked. "Does Fuzzy Friends need a dog washer?"

That's how Brandon and I became good friends. He's pretty cool, and we hang out at Fuzzy Friends once a week, taking care of the dogs there (And I see (Y/n) there like once a week because she just wants to play with the puppies and kittens! That's a win-win!!)

And, unlike Thug, Brandon isn't hanging around me just because he thinks my dad is Darth Vader.

What can I say? Some people drink at the fountain of knowledge (Like (Y/n)!), while others (like Thug) just GARGLE and SPIT!

Ok guys, thank's for reading!! Tell me in the comments on how the story is!

(Btw plz check out my other stories!!)

Remember to vote, tell your friend's about this story, and to have a good morning/afternoon/night!!

1057 words