My Turn (Major SMUT Warning)

"You're such a fucking bitch" I yelled at Beca.
"Come on Chlo! You enjoyed it didn't you? I wanted to surprise you baby." She let out a laugh.

I slammed her up against the alley wall and she let out a rough grunt. I pulled her face closer to mine until our mouths were millimetres apart."My turn." I smirked and whispered against her lips.

Our mouths moulded together and I kissed her softly at first but then my anger overtook me and things got rough quickly. I started sucking on her bottom lip and bit it. She started moaning into my mouth. I took the hoodie off her and was surprised to see she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Mmmmmm. Its like you knew I was going to do this."
"I did. You're really predictable." She smiled against my lips.
"What! That's not true! Take that back!"
"Make me!"

I stepped back and jumped up on her body and wrapped my legs around her hips, my arms resting on her shoulders, her bare chest pressed against me. I started attacking her neck with kisses, nips and bites and left marks wherever my lips touched.

I wanted to claim her whole body for my own.

After I covered her back in scratch marks and her whole upper body in hickeys I let my body slide down to her thigh's and left love bites all over her legs until I was on my knees and lifted her legs over my shoulders and placed them there.

She was extremely wet. I instantly inserted three fingers into her and pumped them in and out to the knuckle hitting her sweet spot every time. Beca gasped and moaned in pleasure, her body beginning to shake uncontrollably. I knew she was close.
"Oooohhhhh Chloe YES!"

I added my tongue and began licking and sucking on her clit. I pumped my fingers one final time and she went over the edge. She screamed my name multiple times grouped with several curse words and her sweet juices went on my face.

I waited for her to ride out her high before I licked up all her juices, took my fingers out and stood up.

"Best. Orgasm. Ever." Beca said.
"Glad I could be of service" I smirked and slowly sucked my shimmering fingers dry.
"You're such fucking tease Chloe!" Beca groaned.
"I'm just working up an appetite for later baby." I winked and stuck out my tongue to lick around my mouth to tease her more but she grabbed my face and slowly licked it herself and started to kiss me. It turned me on so much! I tried to deepen the kiss but then she pulled away and I let out a whimper from the loss of contact. "Save those lusty eyes for later Beale. Let's go to our apartment and cuddle!"

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys and gals :) Please comment suggestions for other chapters. If you do I will give you a shoutout at the beginning of it. Also favourite and vote if you want to :)