Christmas Morning

Start from the beginning

Avi comes back from our room with a small black rectangular box in hand a few seconds later.

"Wh-" I begin before Avi cuts me off.

"Just open it, then we'll explain."

I do as told and open it to see a silver treble cleff. "I love it," I smile, looking at Avi and the kids.

"Look on the back, Momma!" Noah instructs. I flip over the pendant and see there's an A, a B, a C, and a N engraved on it.

"So you won't forget us next time you go on tour with Pe-Pa-Pantonix," Charlotte grins.

"Aww thanks," I smile, beginning to tear up. I stop myself, and hug Avi, and then hug Brooklynn, Charlotte, and Noah. "Although, I think it's impossible to forget you guys."

Avi and I relaxe for a little while, while the kids play with their new presents.

"May I put on your necklace, M'lady?" Avi smirks, taking the box from me.

"You may."

We watch the kids a little bit, and I log into Instagram. I see no one has updated the Pentatonix Official page, so I get into that and post a picture for the whole band of a selfie of all of us. Long story short, I tell our fans Merry Christmas and we love them.

I then head back to my own page, and post a picture of my new necklace.

"we got it for you so you wont forget us next time you tour with Pantonix" I AM SOBBING

also merry christmas loves <3

"What time do you we meet for the Pentatonix gift exchange?" Avi asks after a little while.

"10, and our job is to bring sugar cookies."

"The ones I ate?"

"The ones I make and decorated last night."

"Right. The ones I wasn't I supposed to eat."

I glare at him.

"I didn't!"

"I believe you," I laugh, "We have thirty minutes, and everyone is meeting at Scott and Mitch's, considering it's the biggest. You have all the presents gathered, right?"

"Yeah. I'll get Noah dressed?"

"That means I get two."

"Fine. I'll get Charlotte."

"Brooklynn, let's go get ready for our second Christmas, yeah?" I ask, standing up.

"Do we have to?"

"Yeah. Don't you want to see Kevin, Matt, Esther, Scott, Mitch, Everest-" I cut myself off. There's too many to name. "Don't you wanna see all your cousins and aunts and uncles?" I laugh, glancing at Avi.

"Yeah, Noah and Charlotte, let's get ready."

"But it'll be boring."

"You might get new toys," Avi pursuades.

With that, everyone gets up and hurriedly runs to their rooms.

"Smooth," I sigh, holding up my hand for a high five.

"Suavi Avi."

---

"Merry Christmas," I sigh, opening the door to Scott and Mitch's house with four people trailing after me.

"It's 10:30, why are you all so late this time?" Matt laughs.

"Okay, this time it wasn't anyone's fault. It's really icy out and traffic is terrible," Avi replies, while I take everyone's winter coat off.