YANDERE FATHER x CHILD READER

Mikuni Saburo

Mikuni Saburo

Appearance:

Height: 190cm. Messy pale purple shoulder length hair that is often tied. Fair skin and skinny figure. White shirt, polo shirt, shoes, and black skinny pants are always worn for work and in the house. Droopy dark orange eyes that brings out his gentle looks.

Information:

Mikuni loves to work, but he ensures that he will make time for his beloved daughter. His attitude towards other people is different from his child. He is eccentric that makes people weirded out by him. To his daughter, his always gesture is that of a gentle and sweet father that hugs and kisses his child. Though it seems like he's lacking facial expressions than his smile, to his daughter, he is a loving father. Mikuni loves her very much that he will do anything to not reveal his secret to his daughter regarding of her true family. Also, he is an overprotective person that is a bit scary when angered. He draws blood on himself that petrifies his daughter.

Biography:

Mikuni is a 37 year old scientist in his own laboratory he owns with no other workers than himself. Because of his unusual behaviors that drove people away, no one dared to work with him, and no one knows what he's experimenting inside.

He was 30 when he became a father where he found a months old baby girl in his doorstep after work. Living peacefully with his sweet daughter, until now, he hides the fact that she is not his true father, and Mikuni likes to keep it that way by any means.

_______

•Disclaimer: Artwork and fan art images are not mine. They belong to their rightful and respectable owners. They were all freely shared and I do not profit from it. I do not take credits in something I do not own. The names of the OCs, their Infos, and Biography are mine though.