YANDERE TWIN BROTHER x OC/READER

Jun Shichiro

Jun Shichiro

Appearance:

Height: 180 cm. Shoulder length orange hair. Pale skin. Black piercing in the left ear. Turquoise eyes. A muscular body fit for a model.

Information:

Jun doesn't talk much and keep his things all to himself to not bother others especially his sister, but is a little sharp tongued towards people who annoy him or his twin. Trying hard to be loved by his sister, and him needn't nothing else in return, only wants his sister to not love other people but him. His ways of showing care and love for her is often misunderstood. Him not realizing it , his ways are rather unpleasant, unnecessary, and sometimes rude to the eyes of his twin sister, to the point of her not liking him very much.

Biography:

Jun is a popular model in New York. He goes back to Japan where he wants to live with his twin sister as a compensation for the ten years not being able to take care of her. Haven't experienced having a remaining family for years of working, unbeknown to him, his ways are not that of a caring big brother to a sister.

Maii Shichiro (not a yandere)

Appearance:

Long orange hair down to her waist. Short and slim body figure. Pinkish complexion. Turquoise eyes.

Information:

She somewhat despises men because of certain events in the past. Maii is a nervous girl. She prefers to be a normal girl with everything around her being normal. She knows that she speaks what's on her mind so she likes to keep her mouth shut, afraid that it might ruin the normal atmosphere around her.

Maii is afraid of his twin brother. His ways are over above normal resulting to her enlarging the gap between them.

Biography:

Maii is happy living with his father and brother ten years ago. After her brother was recruited into becoming a model outside of Japan, her father left her alone at a young age of 7 years. For ten years, she learned how to live by herself without being dependent on males.

Her aunt wants to support her financially but Mia refused to, saying that she can handle herself and is used to working to at least educate herself in school.

_____

•Disclaimer: Artwork and fan art images are not mine. They belong to their rightful and respectable owners. They were all freely shared and I do not profit from it. I do not take credits in something I do not own. The names of the OCs, their Infos, and Biography are mine though.