WHEN PAST MEETS PRESENT..

"Don't leave me please. Not now.. After all that that has happened... No.. Selena!!! "

Ash woke up with a startle ,breathing heavily. He could once again feel the fear coursing through his very core as he did years ago. At that moment greninja entered the room and said telepathically "Same nightmare again?? It's the second one this week. You should do something about them. "

Ash calmed himself down ,paused for a moment and replied
"It's nothing greninja.. Just a reminder of the past that will always haunt me... A past long forgotten.. A memory rewritten.."

Greninja interrupted him and said "The memories may have been rewritten but the past is not forgotten.. It never is, it is merely blurred. " Ash however either did not pay attention or he did not want to. Greninja sighed and merely made way for him as he walked through the corridor.

But while passing he said to his master "Don't you think she of all people deserves to know?? "

Ash froze on the spot and said in a tone colder than kyurem's glaciate itself "What happened in the past should stay inthe past... There's no use dwelling on it now... Besides, ther's no chance of it happening again " he said with a dark chuckle.

He made his way towards his friends who were waiting for him but luckily did not notice him. He quickly changed his expression to his usual happy go lucky one and greeted "Hey serena! Good morning. "

Serena was startled but quickly replied while blushing "G-Good morning ash!" ash nodded and gretted his other companions,  clemont and bonnie.

They greeted him back while clemont said "So ash ready for the breakfast? Serena has specially made the pancakes today. "

Bonnie, clemont's younger sister,  whispered to serena with a sly grin on her face and said "For a special someone whose name begins with a and ends with h that is "
At this comment serena blushed harder than a tamato berry while bonnie and greninja merely chuckled Ash saw this and placed his hand on serena's  forehead asked if she was sick,to which serena replied no, while stuttering of course.
Greninja mentally facepaled himself for his master's obliviousness and wondered how someone so genius could be so stupid at the same time. He was starting to think like while acting dumb his trainer was literally becoming dumb.
Nevertheless, he joined his trainer and his friends for breakfast.

While ash was quickly gobbling his pancakes, serena was busy  staring at him. Bonnie noticed this and decided to break serena off her trance.

Bonnie said loudly,  while almost screaming to "Ash where is your next gym battle ?" ash then glanced at serena and thought she was spacing out and asked her "serena are you ok?? " Serena replied while blushing furiously she was fine. She mentally thanked arceus for the boy's denseness. While on the other hand bonnie and greninja were facepalming themselves so bad for the boy's denseness if they did not stop they would literally bleed to death.

Ash due to his oblivious nature decided not to pay attention and cheerfully replied "I was thinking that we should rather first visit serena's showcase and wait for her to finish "

Serena truly felt happy that despite his dense nature ash still cared for her and felt that there was still some hope for her and thanked him.

That hope soon died however as ash said "I mean that's what  friends are for!!" Serena felt her heart sink as ash had unintentionally friendzoned her.

Ash quickly finished his breakfast and left the room.  Bonnie tried to console serena along with greninja.

Serena suddenly remembered his words 'Never give up till its over!! ' Serena rose up determined that she would one day confess his feelings to him. She took her bag and made way towards ash gleefully.

As the group left the Pokemon centre they felt strong winds blowing in their face. Serena and ash held on tightly to their caps while defense and squishy , bonnie's little Pokemon  quickly hid again inside bonnie's bag. They looked up and saw a helicopter slowly descend while someone came out of it by a rope midair. At first they could not make out the person but when they did it was someone they never expected.
"Miss. Diantha !!!" they all shoulted in unison.

                          --X--

So guys first of all thanks if you are reading the book. This is my first fanfic afterall. I know this is not as great as others but still please stick around as more things will be revealed about ash's past and who the mystery girl who ash had a nightmare about. And lastly a thank you to authors like miss  XXWhiteYvonneXX, MINUNAMOUR AND JAYFLYNN. SO PLEASE CHECK THEIR BOOKS AS they have inspired me. (Sorry if mispellt any of their names 😅😅😅😅)

So thank you and have a nice day!!!