LAST CHAPTER

Carries POV
   6 years later
  That night when I said yes to Ryan, I said yes to my best friend and true love, but let me tell you what happened after.
   Alex finally found a girl and he loved her very much. The way he use to look at her and use to smile at her was heart warming. Her name was Kayla.
  But in some fairy tales they don't have a happy ending.
One night Kayla and Alex were at the movies and when they walked and guy grabbed Kayla by the arm and held her at gun point, the guy said "give me your money or the pretty women gets killed"
  Well Alex had spent all his money on the movies and he didn't have any, so instead of shooting Kayla the man shot Alex.
  A couple days later I got a call from a sobbing Kayla saying that Alex died. I was shattered and so was Ryan. I wouldn't eat, sleep, or go outside.
Then that's when Ryan saved me, I was super weak from not eating and I was unhealthy but he nursed me back to health.
1 week after Alex died Kayla called to tell me that she was pregnant, and it was obviously Alex's. I told her she could stay with me and Ryan but she said she was going to her parents house.
   After all that me and Ryan had finally graduated high school. He became a lawyer and I own my own animal hospital.
   Kayla finally had her baby, it was a boy, his name is Alexander. She works with me at the animal hospital and lives in mine and Ryan's neighborhood.
  Present day
  Oh my gosh.
   Positive.
   The stick says positive.
   I'm going to be a mom, how is Ryan going to react, what will he say. We've only been married for a year.
  "Carrie I'm home, babe where are you" Ryan asks.
  "Up here babe" I respond.
  "Hey so I was thi-, Carrie what's that"Ryan asks pointing to the stick in my hand.
  " um well it's a stick that um tells you if your pregnant or not" I say looking down.
  He's eyes go wide and grab the stick from my hand. He then looks at me and then the stick repeatedly.
"Say something please" I beg.
He pulled me up off the ground and hugged me tight.
  " I'm going to be a dad" he cried.
I'm so happy that I got to live with my bad boy.
************************************
Hey everyone I hope you love this book and my next one will be coming out soon.
                                    PEACE