Chapter 5

* important authors note at the end*
________________________
Carries pov
*in her dream*
I was standing at the end of the hallway waiting. I don't even know what for but I could here people talking at the other end. It was very dark so I couldn't see who they were but they didn't sound to happy.
   As I was walking the voices got louder and louder by each step I took.
   I opened the door.
    But instantly regretted it. A sharp pain shot through my leg. I looked down to see blood bleeding through my jeans.
    I screamed out in pain. But it was like no one heard me. So I screamed louder and louder but no one came.
   Then a cold hand touched my face gently.
    I looked up to see a beautiful pair of hazel eyes but that was all I could see.
    "Shhh it's ok princess, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you" a deep voice said.
    " who are you" I asked.
  But then my eyes jolted open and I was sitting up in my bed.
  Who was that?
                        -----------
    I hopped down the stairs making sure not to nock any of the nutcrackers down the stairs. Although I had a crazy dream I'm not going to let any of that ruin my day.
   I grab my purse and keys and head out the door. I get in my car and drive to Alex's house to explain to him what happened but before I pull on to the main road I get a text from Ryan.
Ryan🔥🔥: hey where are you?
Me: somewhere
Ryan 🔥🔥: where's somewhere?
Me: somewhere 😊
Ryan 🔥🔥: your impossible😑🖕bye!
Me: fine if you really must know I'm heading over to Alex's!
Ryan 🔥 🔥: awwww does little Carrie have a little crush 😂😂❤️❤️😏😏
Me: omg goodbye I have to pay attention to the road loser.
*end of convo*
With that I shut my phone off. I swear that boy will be the death of me.
                      ---------------
I pulled up to Alex's house and got out of the car.
   I ran up to his front door and did a special knock that only him and I know.
   It was just for emergency but then I started doing it all the time so now he just uses it to tell that it's me.
   The door opened and there stood the most flawless girl I have ever seen! Like literally she could be a Victoria secret model!
   She had her hair in a messy bun and a long shirt on that reached her mid thighs. 
   " can I help you" she said with an attitude.
  " no not really because I'm not here for you so if you can move out of the door way that would be perfect" I snapped.
   " ugh whatever" she said and went up the stairs. I figured she was one of Alex's hoes so I didn't bother going up there.
   But I did smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.
  I walk in there to see Alex's mom cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes! Yummmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!
  "Hey momma" I say.
  Me and Alex's mom are close enough to practically be daughter and mother so I call her momma.
  " hey sweetie, how is your day so far" she asks? 
  " it's good" I say while she makes me a plate and hands it to me.
    It was silent for a long time mostly because I was digging into my food.
  Then we heard shouting and then the front door opened and slammed shut.
   " thank you for the delicious food, but I think that's my call to go check on Alex" I say sweetly.
  " okay sweetie, I'll see you later" she says.
   I make my way up stairs. I see Alex's door cracked opened.
    " hey bud" I say pushing the door open slowly.
  " what do you want, I thought I tol-" he says but then realized it was me.
  " oh hey baby girl" he smiles.
  " who was that" I ask?
" oh please we both know who that was Carrie so don't play dumb" he smirks.
  He was right, we did know who that was but I wish I hadn't.
  " you know if you would try dating a girl for more than a week than I promise you, you will fall in love" I say getting off of his bed and leaving his room.
  " CARRIE WAIT " he yelled.
But it was too late I was already heading down stairs.
    I walked out of the front door and got into my car then drove away. He promised me that he would stop hoeing around but I guess he thinks that promises are made to be broken.
                       --------------
I decided on my way home to stop by the frozen yogurt place and get some. I quickly pull in the parking lot and parked at the front of the store. I turn my car off and get out.
      I cold breeze hits my face. That just makes me pull my brown leather jacket tighter around me. When I open the door, a sweet chocolate smell filled the air as I walk in.
     I look around and my eyes land on a special someone but I can't tell who it is since their back is facing me.
     I walk closer to that person.
  " excuse me sir" I say.
   They guy turns around. 
  I couldn't help but stare at him.
     He wasn't much older than 19.
     His hair was a chocolate brown and the front of his hair was brushed up.
   My eyes fell down to his face.
     His jaw line was sharp as a switch blade.
   He had a toothy smile on his face.
    His eyes were the most beautiful blue color I have ever seen.
    And his biceps, OMG.
   I was cut off but this angel talking.
" oh hey Carrie do you remember me" he smiles that toothy smile.
   Suddenly his name floats in to my head.
  James clarkson
   " oh I'm sorry James I didn't recognize you" I say with a giggle.
   " gosh you haven't changed a bit" he laughs while looking me up and down.
  " but you Mr have" I say.
  " I would love to tell you and catch up with you but unfortunately I can't I'm running late to get home so how about tomorrow, could we meet up at the park or somewhere" he asks.
   " yes I would love too" I smile.
   " perfect I'll see then" he smiles back but before he leaves he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
    The James Clarkson just kissed me.
    He use to be the high schools nerd and he was so small and he looked completely horrible but I never treated him differently like the others.
    He was just a normal person at the high school to me. But if I needed a laugh or two he was always there for me.
                          -----------
When I got home I saw Alex and Ryan playing Xbox, that is until Alex saw me, then he practically jumped over the couch and tackled me.
    I was still mad at him.
"GET OFF ME ALEX LIAM COOPER " I yell.
   I didn't even have to ask twice before he was off me.
    " Carrie please, please, please talk to me, i know I promised that I would stop but I just couldn't help myself an-" he said before I cut him off.
   " let me ask you something Alex, how much is your innocence worth to you, and don't say why" I ask.
   " I don't know bu-" he says before getting cut off again.
   " and do you know how much a girls innocence is worth to them" I ask
  " no bu-" I says before I cut him off again.
  " no because you don't care, all you care about is getting in their pants, goodnight Ryan " I say before walking up to my room and closing the door. From then on I was asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to update but here it is and I accidentally messed my publishing up but I will fix it so don't worry.