[Sleepless Nights] Alucard x M!Reader

Start from the beginning

She had walked off to the streets,accompanied by Lolita to ensure her safety while he simply wandered off on his own. The merchants sold their finest potions and weapons they could offer. The farmers displayed a variety of high-quality products. He walked pass one of the tenants he saw someone.

Beautiful e/c orbs,h/s h/c hair. He was handling the customers best as he could. The place was packed and he could see the young man struggling to keep up with the demand. Alucard approached him slowly and he looked over to him just as the customer left.

"Ah,prince. It's unusual to see you here."

His voice was so mesmerising the blonde went blank for a second there.

"Ah..yes. i was just...checking things. Is there any problem that the farmers have to deal with?" He said,trying to start a conversation. Well,more like finding an excuse to talk to him.

"The harvest this year fell a little bit. One of our yards isn't as good as before." Y/N laughed nervously.

He talked mostly nonsense with the young worker. He felt strange when he saw his smile,and he could feel his cheeks heating up at the sound of his laughter. Time pass by so fast that it was afternoon by the time Nana called him.

"Prince! Time to return for dinner!"

Alucard yelled back at the cat elf before sparing glance over to Y/N.

"Can i see you again tomorrow?" He asked.

"It'd be my pleasure." He bowed with a smile.

Alucard left the festival with a smile plastered on his face. And Nana who knew about the whole thing can't keep a straight face.

"You like him~"

"What-!?"

"Aww Alu it's so obvious!" Nana giggled.

The night,he cannot fell asleep at all. He wasn't sure what caused it. Alucard didn't know what kept him up so much it prevented him from getting some sleep. He didn't know it yet at the time.

The following day,and as far as the festivals occured everyday he went to the same tenant to talk to Y/N.

"You took care of this tenant alone?"

"Yeah,father passed away a while ago and since then i've been taking over and work on the field." The male replied.

"I see..."

"So,prince. I heard you are going to get married to princess Eudora."

"Yeah."

He saw the look at Y/N's face. It was just as beautiful as any other day but he could see the faint disappointment and sorrow in those eyes. Alucard took a step closer, surprising the other male.

"Something wrong?" Alucard asked.

"Oh? N-no. It's fine."

The h/c haired boy took a deep breath to calm himself down,a hand over his chest before looking back up to him.

"It's just that,you don't seem to like the idea."

"I don't  i'd rather marry someone i really love."

He felt butterflies in his stomach and his blush just got worse. Over the time he spent with Y/N,the more he figure out that he liked the farmer. He wasn't sure if Y/N felt the same way but he wanted to know.

He couldn't sleep at night and looked out the balcony. He wanted to see him so much,he jumped off from his room. The guards didn't even notice his escape. He rushed to where the male lived,and saw him by the hills. Y/N was sitting alone beneath an oak tree. He got closer and tapped his shoulder.

"Prince! What are you doing here?" He looked up,surprised.

"I just took a walk. Can't sleep." He replied while taking a seat next to him.

The starry night was a nice view. They told each other stories about themselves,their life and such. Just seeing his smile and hear his sweet voice was more than enough for Alucard. But sometimes a part of him wanted more.

"Sometimes i envy my people. They get to choose who they want to be with." The prince sighed.

"Well if you were just a person of the kingdom i wouldn't mind being with you."

Alucard looked up at Y/N,who seems to have just realize what he said. The farmer looked away,a blushing mess with his hands covering his mouth. The farmer was about to apologize,but a small laugh was heard from Alucard as he leaned closer. Y/N looked back to see what he was up to,and received a kiss on his cheek. He blinked several times while looking back in extreme surprise.

"Hopefully i'd get to kiss you somewhere else soon." He smirked.

"Well gotta go now,before the guards looked for me."

He waved,and Y/N waved back,still stoned. He rush back to his room,and yet even after escaping his castle he still couldn't sleep. Alucard figured out what kept him awake. His thoughts about Y/N. But if that's truly the case he wouldn't mind these sleepless nights if he could see and talk to him more.

*******************************************

There you go. I hope this was better than my first alucard work. I would like to redo the first alucard x f!reader if i have time but for now this will do.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this and i will see you guys on my next work :)