"How's the hickey coming along?", he asks, lightly moving to the other side of my neck, pulling my shirt down a little to see the now just lightly red and green mark he left.

His hickeys look a lot worse than mine. I might have done a too good job. The only good thing is that no one except the people that played "Truth or Dare" with us know who did it and Niall actually kept this secret.

"Well, it's going away, sadly. I liked it. It showed who you really belong to", he smirks.

I push him away a bit, finally.

"I don't belong to anyone except myself, duche", I say, turning furious.

I cross my arms in front of my body. I also glare at him lightly. Niall takes my waist in his hands, looking directly down into my eyes. He licks his lips, biting the bottom one after.

"You know, your Da-"

"He hated you because you made Wesley become what he is today, a guy who drinks, takes drugs and fucks every girl he can find. You made him like this and my Dad hated you. He talked so bad of you around me, I don't even know what to think of you", I spit.

It's true. Dad used to talk to me about Niall quite often after he left our house after hanging out with Wes. Of course, Dad noticed what changed in Wesley but never told him. Where does Niall even think this conversation will lead?

"Your Dad liked me. I liked him, too. Too bad he left so early. I bet he would've wanted to see what his little girl was up to with that Tobias guy. I surely know your father hated him. Wesley and your Dad talked about him one time I was at your place. You weren't at home and Wesley got suspicious of Tobias and you, so he told his Dad. You know, rumors do happen."

"You know nothing about my father or my family, Niall. You should mind your own fucking business. Just to let you know: We only picked you because you seem to be the best man for the band. If it were for Meredith and I, we'd both just let you pass. Now let me go and never speak about my father again", I growl.

"You're really hot when you're mad at me", he smirks, just barely a whisper.

"Fuck you, just stay out of my life as much as you can. I dislike you on so many levels", I say.

"Oh, we'll see about that, babygirl", he smiles cockily.

Niall just chuckles, letting go of my waist before just packing his things up completely and leaving without another word. That boy makes me feel some kind of way.

*****

"So, how did the auditions go? Who made it?", Wesley asks the second I enter the house with my two guitar cases.

"It ended up just like you and your friends wanted", I say in a monotone voice while slipping out of my shoes.

I walk past Wes towards the stairs with a slightly annoyed look on my face. I'm still mad at Niall for touching me like that and talking about my father.

"Nice, so do you need any help?", he questions, as he sees me struggle with the two guitars in my hands.

"No."

As soon as I enter my room, I set my guitar and bass back on their places and whip out my acoustic guitar from its stand in the corner of my room where my guitars, my amplifiers and my soundsystem stand. Quickly, I sit down on my bed and play some random chord before just playing and singing.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue, the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want, where you can always find me and we'll have Halloween on Christmas and in the night we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends. I miss you, I miss you", I sing, closing my eyes.