"Condoms, I don't have any," I breathed.

"I'm on birth control," she said. "The implant." She took my hand and pressed it to her bicep. I felt five small tubes under her skin. "I've only ever used condoms to protect against STDs, but I'm clean. I want to feel all of you."

I gulped, staring at her and shocked that she'd even entertain the idea of going bareback with me. "I'm clean, too," I said. "I want to feel ..." I kissed her and she reached to my jeans, unbuttoning them deftly and pushing them over my hips, along with my boxer briefs. Once I was free of my jeans, Bella wrapped her fingers around my cock, stroking my length as she kissed me. Slowly, she moved me so I was on my back and she straddled my hips. I looked up at her. Her eyes were shining and she had a soft smile on her face. "I can get condoms ... if ..."

"No, Edward. I trust you. I only ever wanted to be with you," she whispered, rolling her hips over mine. "Now, we can share this. No barriers." She blinked at me, her eyes shimmering and a tear falling down her cheek. "No regrets. Only love." She grasped my hardness and placed me at her entrance. She slid down my cock, whispering against my lips, "I love you, Edward."

I kissed her back, pouring all the love I felt for her into that kiss. "I love you so much, Bella," I murmured. She cried and we moved together, sharing her body and truly making love, no barriers, no conditions and hopefully a happily ever after. Feeling her without the condom was more than I could ever expect. I felt every contraction of her muscles, and how wet she was. "You feel so fucking amazing, Bella," I whispered against her lips.

"So, do you, Edward," she said, grinding her hips against mine. "Every inch of you is made for me, love." I sat up, holding her tightly against my body and we moved together, coming together in the most intimate of ways. My fingers ran along her back while her hands caressed my face. We stared into each other's eyes and I felt truly at peace, loved and happy. Yes, we had a long way to go before our lives would settle, but as long as I had Bella by my side, I could do anything.

"Bella, I'm ... I feel ... I'm ..." I rambled.

"Come, baby," she said, kissing me and rolling her body sinuously over mine. "Come inside me. Make me yours." At her breathy command, my body twitched and I spilled inside her. She kissed my forehead, my cheeks and sweetly brushed her lips over mine. Her eyes were soft, swirling with love and contentment. "I love you, Edward. Thank you ... for saving me, baby, in more ways than one."

"You saved me, too, Bella," I said, brushing her hair back and running my fingers down her spine. "I ... I never thought I'd be able to say that I loved you."

"Well, now you can," she breathed. She eased off my body and pushed me back, curling up to my side, being careful of my ribs. "I can, too and I'm going to, as much as possible." Bella looked up at me, smiling brightly. "I love you. I've always loved you. I will always love you."

I kissed her and held her tightly. "I love you, too, beautiful. I'm never letting you go."

BPOV

We spent the night in Chicago, ringing in the New Year with orgasms. We'd made love several more times and it was more magical than the first time. Feeling him without any sort of barriers was nothing short of amazing. He was big, but gentle when he made love to me. I knew he was hurting from his injuries and his bruises along his torso were a stark reminder of what he was dealing with. So, I pampered him the following morning in my shower and massaged his back, which was still riddled with knots.

After our shower, I emptied the fridge and turned off all the appliances. Edward was lugging my suitcases to the car. I wanted to do it, but he said he was not completely incapable. He kissed my nose and brought my shit down to the garage. When he came back, I locked up my condo and we went down to the office, informing the building manager of my extended absence.