"Touch me, Edward," she pleaded, her fingers clinging to my shirt. "I want to feel your hands on me, baby." Her hands moved to the buttons and unbuttoned a few of them, kissing my chest. I slid my palms up her ribcage, cupping just below her breasts. She whimpered, begging for more. I removed my hands from her shirt and inched the camisole up and over her head, revealing her bare torso.

"Fucking perfect," I whispered, looking at her. Her lips were swollen, her hair disheveled and her dark pink nipples were hard, begging for my fingers, my tongue. I crashed my mouth against hers, banding my arms around her tiny body. She tugged on my hair, kissing me with fervor. I moved her to the bed, guiding her to the mountain of pillows. I kissed down her neck, cupping her breasts with my hands.

"Edward ... I love your hands on me," she gasped. "Harder, baby." I twisted her nipples, moving my mouth to breasts. I lapped her soft skin, reveling in her beautiful body. I nipped at her chest, sucking on her sweet flesh. She moaned, fisting my hair and arching her back up toward me. "God, I can't ... you feel so good." I released her breast with a pop, kissing her hungrily. She made quick work of my shirt, pushing it over my shoulders. She stared at me, a frown crossing over her face. She nudged my shoulder and sat up as I fell back onto my knees. Her hand slid down my still bruised ribcage, just underneath my tattoo. "Are you okay? Do you need to stop?"

"No, Bella," I said. "It hurts, but I want to make love to you. I want to show you how I feel. How I've felt since high school ... How much those feelings have grown since you've come back in my life." I gently pushed her back, kissing down her body and unbuttoning her jeans, pulling them down her long, lithe limbs. I rubbed her legs, staring at her nearly naked body. She wore nothing but a pair of sheer cream panties. I picked up her leg, kissing up her calf, to her thigh. She whimpered, bucking her hips. I chuckled, repeating the same action to her other leg, only nuzzling where her leg met her torso. I could smell her essence, her arousal.

She hooked her thumbs into her panties and shimmied them down her legs. I shook my head, trying to think what I did to deserve this beautiful creature before me. I'd think about that later. Now? I just wanted to love her. I kissed her belly, licking just beneath her navel. She shifted, spreading her legs further apart. I moved my mouth and spread her lower lips of her pussy with my fingers. I ran my tongue along her slit. Bella groaned loudly. Her succulent flavor exploded on my tongue and I needed more. I wanted to give her more. I wanted to taste her as she came.

I flicked my tongue along her clit as I slid two fingers inside of her body. Her pussy was wet, tight and pulsating with each thrust inside her. I lavished her body with my kisses. She rocked against my face, forcing my fingers deeper inside. Her hands were tangled in my hair, holding me closer to her body. I sucked her clit into my mouth and curled my fingers inside her. Her arousal was spilling out of her, coating my hand and covering my tongue. "Edward, I'm so ... fuck, I'm going to come, baby." I redoubled my efforts, tasting every inch of her sex and pumping my hand in and out. She groaned, her hands falling to her sides, grasping at the comforter. Her body arched off the bed. I looked up at her, seeing her head thrown back in ecstasy and her mouth open as she babbled incoherently, pleading for more. With a shriek, Bella's body clamped around my fingers and her tangy arousal coated my tongue.

I pressed lazy kisses on her sex, sliding my fingers out of her body. I suckled on her inner thigh and smiled crookedly at the mark on her pale, creamy skin. Sitting up, I hid my grimace as my ribs ached from laying on my stomach for so long. Bella looked up at me, her eyes rheumy and her hands gliding along her breasts. "That's a beautiful picture, Bella," I said.

"Your tongue ... holy shit, baby," she purred, sitting up and kissing me, her tongue sliding between my lips and tasting herself on my mouth. She nibbled on my lower lip, humming in pleasure. "I want to make love to you." I blushed, nodding, but I froze. "What, Edward?"