6•G̸̪͛̔o̷̧̻̪̗͚̽ọ̵͒̒͑͆͝d̸̙̉̽͌͘͝ ̵̙̅̄̈́̔̊ç̷͗͐̆̐h̷̑̚ọ̷̗̘̙̿̈́̑̆i̶̘̱̤̇̈̃̀̚c̴̛͖̗͗e•6

I stared at him with wide eyes.

I didn't know what to say anymore.

I was stuck in my own thoughts thinking of any possible answer, however nothing came up...

"Tick, tock, tick, tock..." He said in a deep voice that made me wake up into reality....

He's dangerous and most definitely a phsyco... he has no hesitation in murder as I've seen before on what he did to Bran.

There is only one option left that would satisfy both of us... however, it'll be him mentally and me physically.

"I'll answer the questions to your expectancy..."

I felt like betraying myself as I said this promise...

But it didn't matter to him... instead, he seemed to love it due to the grin on his face that grew within seconds.

He brushed his hand through my cheek and tilted his head, "I love it when you behave!" He then released a phsycotic giggle....

"Now..." he leaned in and I just looked away from him....
I could feel his warm breath on my cheek as he spoke and that made my skin crawl....
"... tell the master you missed him." He then sarcastically portrayed sympathy....

I closed my eyes as I knotted my brows.

Everything about me just screamed no. At this point I felt like punching him and just running away.... but once again I felt his fingers knotted in my hair... gently though... as if he was satisfied with my hair... but I knew this gesture of his could soon turn violent.

"I missed you...." I said in a sudden sore voice as I felt my eyes burn...

This is what humiliation does to us humans.... and yet he continues to feel satisfied....

I heard a chuckle from him and it made my teeth clench tightly against each other....

He started to stroke my hair with his bloodstained fingers.

"Good girl, good girl, good girl..." he repeatedly whispered in my ear at a fast pace. He was leaning in closer to my ear that faced him due to me looking away.

"And now~" he extended his word... bringing in tension to my ears....
"Tell the master that he is the one. The one that you love. The one that you always miss....

the one that you crave for...."

His voice was meaningfull.

It felt as if he wanted me to say it to satisfy him.

As if he wanted me to create a world that does not exist.

It took me a while again...

I felt like bitting off my tongue till I could speak no more... but even that wouldn't work... he's crazy - he'll just tell me to speak even if I couldn't... then he'd just torture me for not speaking.