6•G̸̪͛̔o̷̧̻̪̗͚̽ọ̵͒̒͑͆͝d̸̙̉̽͌͘͝ ̵̙̅̄̈́̔̊ç̷͗͐̆̐h̷̑̚ọ̷̗̘̙̿̈́̑̆i̶̘̱̤̇̈̃̀̚c̴̛͖̗͗e•6

Start from the beginning

I jumped as his lips brushed on my earlobe, his voice like a snake hissing down my ear, "I can't hear your pretty voice pumpkin..."

I stiffened as my lips trembled for an answer....

However all this thinking and adrenaline from his very touch made me grow in panic and even forget his question itself....

"R-Repeat the question... p-please..." I whispered worriedly.

I heard a low chuckle from him...
I felt his hands ever so slightly to start pulling my hair...
I smelled the smell of death and blood radiate from him...
And I saw his other hand make it's way towards my jaw...

He did take my jaw in his cold grasp.

He did forcefully and roughly turn my head to face his glowing eyes....

And he did make our lips collide...

once more...

I tried to back away but I was still squashed to the wall...

And that made me feel used once again...

But it didn't last long till he removed his lips.
He still however made our noses brush against each other anytime any of us moved... and he moved a lot...
Purposely.... trying to almost hypnotize me with his own glowing eyes as he stared at me...

But it wasn't working on me.

"Tell your master that he is the one and only in your life. Your only love." He said very clearly and very slowly.

I felt my walls break... I felt awakening... I felt...

Rage.

Fuck the damn promise! I don't care if I get hurt anymore! Someone has to show him who's the boss!

I have no reason to like him or love him in any way!

I was about to open my mouth to say all of my true thoughts but... I saw darkness as he closed his eyes....

I felt cold all of a sudden....

I felt alone....

In the dark....

I placed my hands on my arms to try and warm me... but along with that my eyes started to adjust to the darkness...

I saw the door right infront of me...

But I also saw the four walls surrounding me...

In one corner there was a small ball of a man sitting down... crouched down actually...

I could also hear sniffing from that corner...

The sniffing was desorted... glitchy... and the figure slightly glew in a dark green.

It was Anti...

His back was towards me.... and he seemed like he had no intention of trying to stop me from reaching the door.

"Go a-ahead... leave.... I don't c-care anyways..." his sore voice said ever so quietly.

He was... crying.

I felt bad- before I remembered of his pretending... about his mental health.

But... what if he's actually sad?

- No, no, no! He could fake cry right infront of me when he killed Bran!

I felt only rage. And I felt like I was done with Anti and his games.

I clenched my fists and marched towards the door.

My hand was on the handle -

But Anti moved...

Not in a bad way or something...

He...

He just covered his face and started to tremble...

"I-I just wanted s-somebody to love m-me... I I d-didn't want to be some g-glitch in the system anymore... I wanted t-to be real to someone.... I wanted to love someone...." he whispered between his slight inhales of short breath.

I was about to comfort him in some way - but ideas rushed into my mind...

Do I really want this?

Do I want to be back to where I started?

He'll want me to be with him...

And if I say yes - he'll clearly be abusive...

It took me all the courage I had to turn around from him and finally twist the doorknob.

I hesitated....

But still ended up opening the door.

It opened with a creak...

However at the other end was somebody.

Anti.

His eyes red.... his cheeks tearstained...
And he was right infront of me.
Not sad this once...
He seemed angry....

He was in his sissing stereotype again...

But his words were deep pitched and rageless...

"It's all your fault."

The Anti that was once behind me, is now gone.