"Oh honey." Kristie huffed before she face palmed herself. She also laid her back down against the bed next to Charlotte. "If you asked Cole to have sex with him right now, he would say yes. Trust me. Boys this age are walking penîses, and they won't ever think that you're moving too fast." A slap was heard as Charlotte struck her hand against Kristie's forearm, causing her to receive a similar blow back. "I'm serious, don't be so mean."

"I'm trying to be serious too you doofus, that's why I'm trying to get you to focus." Charlotte rolled her eyes playfully. "So, if you don't think that we're moving too fast, and every single thing that I feel with him is okay, then should I do what my heart says?" She questioned, receiving a joyous nod. "Problem is, I don't know exactly what I want to do."

"Well, I'm a very impulsive person. So when Andy asked me if I was okay with doing things with him, I caved in immediately. I felt this deep connection with him, and somehow I just knew we would work out." A small smile crept on Kristie's lips as she spoke of her boyfriend. Charlotte could just see the sparkling light in her eyes whenever she spoke of him, and she wondered if that's how she looked whenever she talked about Cole. "I've seen you step out of your shell since you two have started seeing each other."

She cocked a brow at her now black haired best friend, wondering what she meant. "I don't understand, what do you mean that I've stepped out of my shell?"

"Well, ever since the whole situation with Harry, you seemed to shut yourself down from the world. I know it was a tough situation, for you even tried to push me away. It's been a few years now, but you've opened up to not only me, but your boyfriend a lot more the day he came into your life. You seem genuinely happy, and that makes me happy." Kristie said, fiddling with her thumbs as she did so.

Charlotte knew Kristie was right. Cole came into her life seventeen days ago, and she had never been happier. At first, she was extremely cautious about him since she poured tea on him in the beginning of the year. It was strange for her to think that Cole had a heart, yet he proved her wrong. Those first few dates made her realize how good of a person he was. Sure, he had his flaws with anger management, but everyone has flaws.

She could see a change in Cole too. Of course, Charlotte wasn't stupid, and she knew how bad of a guy he was before they started dating. Now look at him: his smoking habits have diminished drastically, and he's in a stable relationship with her. Just thinking about him made her excited to see him again, although she won't be seeing him until the Winter Social tomorrow night. Her and Kristie had a whole day of spa treatments and makeup sessions to attend with each other for the next day.

Kristie waved her hand in front of Charlotte's eyes, asking her why she zoned out all of a sudden. She blinked a few times before she was brought back to reality. The excitement and anxiety she had for tomorrow was suddenly building up like a pile of rocks on her shoulders. She knew that Kristie loved her dress, but what if he didn't like it? Charlotte shook her head, knowing how ridiculous that would sound to her best friend if she said that out loud.

"I just can't wait for the Winter Social tomorrow. The two of us, best friends, spending our night with the one's we love."

~

Back at the Somerhalder residence, Becky was getting angsty as she tried to get a rise out of Cole. The group hadn't seen him in a long time, and was wondering where the hell he had been. He told them that he was with Charlotte for only a couple of days, and the other's were spent hanging out with Andy. Of course, Andy knew this wasn't true, but he played along with it for Charlotte's sake. If the crew knew that Cole had been stuck up her butt the entire time, they would definitely tell her about this whole bet ordeal.

"Cole, can't you just fûck her and get it over with already?" Becky whined, shaking his arm as she sat down on her legs next to him. Cole grit his teeth tightly as he shook her hands off of him, but that didn't stop her. "If she really means nothing to you, then why don't you just use that sex-like charm of yours to woo her into bed?" She huffed, crossing her arms.