Till death do us part(pt.2)

~A/N~
Hey loves! Hope you liked the first part.🙏❤️
I've decided to let the second part out(maybe the last part for this short). There may be the need of tissues. So grab your ice cream and snuggle up to something with your tissues because I do not know how you will react🤷😂. I'm getting started on this all over again so if you don't mind, stick with me and we will grow together. Remember I love you❤️Enjoy! Thank you!!

P.s listen to the song 'If You're by BIGBANG 💯🙌🏽

~~

The doctor came back out asking who the others were.
"Can't you tell." Jimin stood up and began to motion his hand across each of the members. "We're his brothers." Tae stood up and looked at the doctor. He managed to ask, "is he up?"

"Not yet, but he will be soon. You young men can see him now, but be quiet he'll wake up when he is ready." With those words, he led the 6 men to the room their maknae was in.

Tae was the first one in the room and get immediately ran to his lovers side. He saw a few needles connected to Jungkook's forearms, and a bandage on his head. He broke down, choking on his tears. He grabbed kookies hand and held on tight. He spoke very quietly to him, hoping that maybe as he sleeps there he may hear his voice.

"Baby? Kookie, it's me TaeTae. I love you so much honey. I do. I hope you can hear me. I just want to say you will get through this." He stopped for a moment trying to inhale and exhale more calmly . He began again, "remember when all of us were performing our last concert before the disbanding? We were all in tears along with ARMY'S all around the world. That was also the day we told the world we were officially dating, even though we were secretly together for about a year. We we're so afraid to tell ARMY'S thinking they wouldn't approve. Then they became the most understanding of all." He laughed a little sniffling through his words.

He started to sing his and Jungkook's favorite song, If You by BIG BANG, softly to him. Tears glistening as then streamed down his face. He didn't want him to leave. He didn't want his forever and always to be gone. He needed him. He wanted him. He couldn't imagine his life without his kookie. "I'll hold you when you are hurting," he started. "I'll kiss you when you are sick." He placed a soft and delicate kiss upon the unconscious younger's lips. He continued, "I'll be your pillow when you are tired from a long day at work. I'll be your everything as long as time allows. I'll be the man you fell in love with in the beginning. As long-" he stopped choking on his words and tears. "As long as my hand is intertwined with yours, so will our hearts. Till death do us part." His entire voice broke at the last word. He fought himself to say the last few words, afraid they be the last ones he will ever get to say to the man who gave him sunlight on his darkest days. He wispered to the younger, "I love you baby boy. Forever and always."

Tae stood up and placed another kiss on his forever love after he finished reciting his wedding vows. With that he felt dead. He left the room not being able to see Jk like that any longer. He felt sick to his stomach. Suga went outside with him to make sure he was ok, though he knew he wasn't. None of them were.

"Hey bud. We missed you. We know we haven't been around lately. We can't wait to be able to spend so much time with you. We can talk about so much, and just catch up man. You just gotta wake up lil bro." The leader began to choke as he tried to hold back his broken sobs. Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok surrounded the teary eyed leader and their youngest brother. Each remembering all their memories as BTS. Their after disbanding memories that they had little off but we're so precious. All their laughs and cries with each other. All of it. RM rubbed Jk's hand softly as he wiped the few droplets that managed to leave his eyes. Jin held on to JK's free hand. He was wondering what will become of them all. The thought brought him to full out tears and ugly sobs. Hoseok went to hug the eldest and wrapped his arms around his neck. His own tears soaking the eldest shoulder. They pulled away when Jin began to pull himself together.

He looked at his maknae's closed eyes and began his unplanned and on the spot speech to his baby brother that he felt he should have protected. They were so close. The closest bond within the group. The eldest hyung and the golden maknae were almost inseparable at times.
"Kookie. Hey it's Jin hyung. I love you baby bro. You mean the world to me. To all of us. This has brought us all much pain. You of all. You're the one in the bed." He cursed at himself for saying such a thing at a time like this. He started again, "I hope you forgive me for that one. It was wrong and just bad. But when you wake up, I'll tell you some good ones. For old times sake. You just gotta be strong and wake up for us. We will--"

The younger honey skinned male began shake. His body going into shock and his chocolate chip eyes began to roll behind his lid. The heart monitor was beeping loud and fast. RM ran to a doctor and Tae and Suga ran in. All of the guys stood aside in shock as they saw the youngest of them all go into cardiac arrest. They died with ever glance of their beloved one going through such torture. It seemed so unreal. Like in the Exorcist. The doctors told the men they had to get out. They waited outside for about 30 minutes. One doctor came out and took his gloves and blue clothed hat off.

Pain struck each of their hearts. Broken. Damaged. Gone. They couldn't believe what the doctor had said. It replayed in all 6 of their minds. "Cardiac arrest." "I'm sorry for your loss." The highlight of everyone's day, was gone. Although Jungkook was the one gone, each of them felt they were dead. They got up and ran to Jungkook. Tae held on to him kissing him. "W-wake up. Please. Baby." He sobbed between each word. "Baby." His eyes pricked with the salty tears that fell non-stop. "T-this. T-this isn't real. It can't be. Baby wake up." You could hear the man's voice being drained as he choked on his tears and cries for his lover. It was all a dream.

That's what he wanted to believe. It was not though. The guys, broken hearted, grabbed Taehyung and held him to keep him from trying to push the truth aside. It was real. They all knew it. This was what their life really was. Shattered hearts and shredded tears. Jeon Jungkook was not breathing, but was alive. In a much better world. No longer with the family he only ever knew. His brothers who raised him. His love, who loved him. Their world, was no more than a second of bright light in Jungkook's mind.

Then it all went completely blank. It was over.

~A/N~
Hey loves! I know this may have been hard. *Sniffle* but we will get through this together. I really hoped you all liked my first short for this whole book of shorts. I should update daily. Might not update tomorrow for it is Christmas 🙌🏽❤️ I will try my best to do so though afterwards. Just wanna say thank you for all being here and supporting me. Happy holidays 🎁hope to see you all next year.😘 Remember I love you!❤️ Thank you!