E I G H T H G I E

'All you ladies pop your pussy like th-'
I snatched my phone from my pocket and seeing Grayson's Caller ID I answering it.

"H-Hey I'm so so sorry I'm nearly there. Em something happened" he said and I smiled "Yeah it's fine" I say and he says "ok I'm sorry" and I hang up.

The bell rang and I ran to the door with a smile and it left my face in seconds,  Grayson was gripping the wall trying to hold himself up and the other hand held his stomach, he looked up at me and his lip was cut and bruised.

"What the fuck happened?" I said taking his hand and leading him to the couch, "a bunch of guys, they like- It's fine" he said and I sighed.

"It's obviously not fine gray" I say and I grab my phone and I call Ethan, "who are you calling?" Grayson said and I said "ethan"

"No don't" he said trying to get up and he wined, and I sigh sitting beside him.

"Grayson" I lean in and kiss him, he was surprised at first and kissed back and I leaned back "I'm calling Ethan" I say and I go to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit.

"Ethan, come to my house Grayson was attacked by a group of guys" I say and Ethan agrees to come with the guys.

I press the rubbing alcohol on Grayson's cuts on his face and he winces, I push him back and I pull up his shirt.

He was all bruised, I felt his abs and I look up at him "what did they hit your stomach with?" I said playing with the hem of his pants.

"One punched me then they pushed me on the ground, and kept kicking me" he said and I smirked "their hand must be sore, you have the best abs I've ever seen" I say and he chuckles.

"Grayson?" I say trailing my hand down to his crotch "y-yeah?" He said and I moved my hand around a bit playing with his zipper, "is there anything else that's sore?" I say and he shakes his head, I smile and say "good because I need some special parts of you tonight" I say standing up and I quickly look at the door as it opens.

"Was it Jason?" Ethan shouted as he entered the house, Grayson nodded and Ethan looked more angry "I told that motherfucker to stay away from you!" He shouted as everyone stared at him.

"C'mon lets go!" Ethan shouted, and I stop him "wait let me get changed" I say and he rolls his eyes "your not coming" he said and I crossed my arms.

"You are denying a female of her rights Ethan do you wanna try me right now it's 2017" I say and he rolls his eyes and I smile "one second I promise"

I say running up to my room, I throw on my short shorts and a white crop top showing my breasts and I put on bright red lip stick and I grabbed my dads old base-bat.

I run to the car seeing it was of guys and I opened the door and I sit on Grayson's lap, "is this okay?" I say leaning back and he nods.

"Hey Grayson, you got yourself a bad bitch" Nate said and I giggled, we spent a few minutes in the  care till we got to the ice cream shop seeing a bunch of guys outside.

"Is that them?" I say to Grayson and he nods.

I jump out of the car before it properly parked up, I start marching up to the group of guys.

The boys follow me "April wait" Nate says and I get meters away from the boys and I start screaming, "Which one of you mother fuckers started on my man?" I shouted and they all look to me.

"Oh damn, who owns this little slice?" The one with the darkest hair said trying to grab my waist but I slapped him across the face. Leaving a scrape.

"I said which one of you mother fuckers tried on my man?!" I said louder and more clearly.

They chuckled.

The boys behind me stood up closer to me, "Jason I thought I got this clear, no messing with my fam" Ethan said walking towards Jason.

"Ye but I wanna mess around with that sweet thing later" he says winking at me and I cringe.

"The only boy I'm playing with tonight is gray" I say as Grayson wraps his arms around my waist.

Jason laughed, "woah there is no way Grayson got a thot, and definitely a fine one like her" he said looking me up and down and I was about to scream.

"Stop talking about me as if I were a sex toy, or else imma' hit you with this bat." I say taking a deep breath.

"Jason say sorry to my brother or we're gonna have to start something" Ethan said and Jason shrugs.

"I'm fine with that" Jason says and I raise the bat to hit him before Grayson held me back.

Jason grabbed my arm and Grayson let go of me and ran at Jason punching him continuously. Till Jason was on the ground.

Ethan, Nate, Alex, Jack and aaron all started to hit the other guys, and I looked at Grayson. He was still punching Jason, Jason wasn't conscious.

I despised Jason but I didn't want Grayson to jail, "Grayson!" I shouted and he kept hitting Jason.

I looked into the icecream shop to see an old man on his phone staring at us, I heard sirens.

"Cops! Grayson come on" the guys ran back to the car we all got in I was giggling and everyone else was serious till they looked at me and laughed.

"I need a cigarette"

Please check out ma new book xx

Smut next chapter xx

Stay gay

Y