S E V E N E V E S

"I honestly don't remember anything, it's fine" lies flew of my tongue as I stood across from Grayson, he seemed stressed.

Why was he stressed? He rejected me.

"I-I okay" he said scratching the back of his head, he had bags under his eyes. He probably had less sleep than me.

"Well love birds" Ethan chimed walking out of his room in a robe, I gulped and Grayson stared at me awkwardly.

Ethan continued "What position did you do? Butterfly? Cowgirl? Oh- doggy st-"

"We did nothing!" Grayson raised his voice, finally not stuttering, Ethan put his hands up in defense "Damn okay" he said he walking to his room.

Me and grayson stood awkwardly in the hall, "I should go" i say trying to get past him but he moves the wrong way making me step towards him, he placed his hands on my hips.

I gulped staring into his eyes as he stared at my lips, I should kiss him. But he doesn't like me.

I cleared my throat he let go of my waist, I stood back to walk past him.

I was a step behind him, he should of grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. But he doesn't like me.

I ran downstairs, "Sup Aaron" I say walking towards him, he was eating frostys, I sighed and sat beside him.

He looked at me and smiled, "What's up doc" he said and I giggled slightly, "I have to ask you something" I say and pause and he nods his head.

"Don't tell anyone" I order him him and he nods his head again, "Why doesn't Grayson like me?" I say quitely staring at the ground.

"Woah! Why do you think he doesn't like you" he said and I shrugged, "Cus he like doesn't show it" I say and Aaron laughed.

"Grayson isn't like me or you, Grayson doesn't know how to talk to girls. He respects them to much. Believe me he definitely likes you, here look" Aaron says genuinely and takes out his phone from his pocket.

"Grayson Dolan is in love with you" he says showing me a screenshot of Grayson saying 'I want to fuck April so hard'.

I gasped and started laughing while blushing, "Send that to me" I say and Aaron chuckled.

"What do I do though?" I say and Aaron shrugged, "get the chance to kiss him then do it" he said and I wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

"Aaron... I gave Grayson head"

I pulled back seeing Aaron's face in shock. I giggled and ran upstairs, I knocked on Graysons door.

I opened the door and Grayson was sitting at his desk, he looked up at me and smiled.

"Wanna go to the cinema, I have to go to mine first. To get changed" is at and he stood up to fast falling back on his chair,  his face was bright red and he chuckled letting me giggle a bit.

"S-sorry" he said and I smiled "it's grand" I walked downstairs seeing Aaron on his phone, he looked up with a grin on his face.

-/-/-/-/-

"Aren't you coming?" I say running up the stairs, Grayson slowly followed admiring my house.

"So what movie are we going to wa" Grayson stopped speaking as I took of my top. He continued to stare at my cleavage.

""I um I" he stuttered staring into my eyes I smiled "What were you saying?" I said turning around trying to click off my bra.

"W-what movie?" He said and I let out a loud sigh, "Grayson can you come here and undo my bra, I can't" I say and I hear Grayson fail to make a sentence.

I feel his warm hand slightly touch my back and it send shivers down my spine, he places a hand on my back struggling to take off my bra because of his shaking hands.

He finally does it and I hear him sigh in relief, I place my hand on his and I glide my way to the front of my chest.

I skip our hands under my bra I hear him gasp, his innocence turns me on.

I turn around and kiss him harshly, he kisses me back and I let go of his hand as he felt me up.

I started tugging at his pants till he took my hand.

"Let me take you on a date. Please"

Stay gay

Y