•°1°•

My alarm goes off at 6:30 in the morning, reminding me that the weekend was over and it was time to go back to school.

I slowly and painfully got out of my warm king size bed with the most comfortable Egyptian sheets, and headed for my shower.

After having my shower I got dressed in today's outfit which was faded blue ripped jeans with my black and white Adidas superstar sneakers as well as a black and white Adidas top with my black wrist watch to top it all of.

I decided to straighten out my long black hair, which I got from my mother. And from my dad, I got the brightest blue eyes.

After I was satisfied with how I looked, I headed downstairs where I knew mom was making breakfast like she always does every morning.

"Morning mom." I chirp happily.

"Morning honey. I'm making your favourite, waffles." she says without looking up.

"What would I do without you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

Meet Mrs Katherine West. She is my mother and has been married to my dad-Scott West-for 11 years now. She doesn't work, since we have a lot of money so she spends most of her days making sure my brother and I have everything we need for the day and goes shopping now and again. A housewife basically.

She has black hair just like me but hers is short as she decided to cut it a year ago. She has chocolate hazel eyes like my younger brother Jonathan West.

After having breakfast I grabbed my back pack and exited the mansion, heading towards my driver who drove a matt silver Audi RS8 with black seats and rims.

How I loved that car. My favorite German creation.

The car came to a stop outside the school, and just thinking about entering the school had me more than exhausted.

***

Finally it was the last period of the day, and business studies was the only class I ever looked forward to. Only because I attended the same class with a God.

Jason Blake.

He was the most attractive guy in school, although, he has a reputation for being a bad boy. His father had a way of making things 'go away' and was a huge gangster from what I hear, thus his bad behaviour and ego. People like me worship the ground he walks on regardless.

Judge me.

He had a faded cut, making most of his light brown hair to be in the middle of his head. He was about 6'2 while I was 5'3. He had vibrant green eyes and the perfect 'boy next door' smile.

"I'll be right back, I need something from the office. Could be your surprise pop quiz, you just never know." said our teacher as she was making her way out of class.

Instinctively i took out my phone and started texting while the class went on the chat on their friend groups. I was completely minding my own business until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see that it was Taylor, one of Jason's friends.

Taylor was kinda the sweetest in that group. He attended all his classes, got good grades, and was even class president. He was from a well off family too, wealthy and very respected.

Actually, now that I think about it, I literally have no idea how a guy like Taylor ended up with guys like Jason. But they definitely had one thing in common, they were really hot.

But be that as it may, Jason Blake was still a God to me, and he was all I saw. Him, and no one else.

And with that said, my eyes automatically started searching for him and when i found him, he was staring directly at us, very intently. Not paying much attention to the people talking to him.