Runaways and Stranger

*************************************Hey guys, so this is kind of a part 2 to the last chapter, so thanks for reading love ya xx :)

Chapter 8

GEORGE'S POV

"Now Shelley, how did you know my dad?" Do I answer truthfully? Do I lie? "Ella, them men you shot in that gang, they were part of my dad's gang..." I paused when I felt Ella suddenly tighten her grip on our hug. "I was always around your dad. Mine always tried to make a deal with him to join us, but he always refused. Being scared of him, my dad stayed on his friendly side. But I was getting to the age where I would be 'useful' to the gang, and my dad kept asking but I said no! Well your dad and I got on very well... he would always talk about you and show me pictures of you. He was a great guy Ella... great guy..."

*ELLA'S POV*

I was shocked that I was finally getting some information, but I needed more! I looked up to see a tear fall from his eye and quickly wiped it away with my thumb, a little gesture to make him carry on. I then felt tear escape from my eyes also, the only thing I could think of doing was to my head into his chest. This seemed to calm George's nerves. "I remembered you when you walked into me before. Those eyes aren't very common you know!" George let out a little giggle, as I stared up at him."You... you like my eyes?"

"Ella, who wouldn't?!" I had no response, I just wanted the story to continue...

"My dad said he would stop pestering me if I did one thing... kidnap you and take you to them. Well I couldn't do that. No way, so I refused. They then gave me another offer."

"They told me I had to... to kidnap your dad and take him to them instead of you... My own father held a gun to my head, threatening me... he told me if I didn't, he would shoot me. Shoot me until I died... So I..."

"WAIT, WHAT?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK MY DAD TO THEM. YOUR THE ONE WHO CAUSED HIM TO GET HURT?!" I had to interrupt George. I just shouted right at him, viciously pulling away from his embrace and running out of my room. I grabbed my Uggs and just ran. Didn't know where. Didn't really care.

But somehow I ended up outside of The Studio. I had nowhere to go, no friends and all my family were in America! I ran over to the wall and yet again today, slid down to the snowy grass against the harsh brick.

"WHY DID I TRUST YOU?! WHY DID I TELL YOU?!" I just screamed. No one would ever earn my trust again and I certainly wouldn't tell anyone anything. I just rested my head on my knees and cried. But I was suddenly disturbed when a figure appeared in front of me. "George?" I was half excited, half angered, but right now I just needed a hug, a warm hug from Ge... no! I didn't need that, I didn't need him!

"Ella... Ella Green?"

"What do you want?" I was so confused, but tried not to let it show.

*MYSTERY POV*

I had finally thought I found Ella... but I had to get a look at her eyes. Once she looked at me, I immediately knew it was her. "Ella... Ella Green?"

"What do you want?" Feisty? That would be useful in this business! "Oh, I just want you..." With that I grabbed her arm, pulling her up from the ground. I was expecting a scream, a struggle, but no...she just went with it. Something didn't seem right, but I knew I was nervous just being next to her. What was she doing? She shouldn't be acting like this!

"Where are we going?" I turned my head, the first time she had said anything in the last 30 minutes. "Were going to visit someone Ella."

"Oh okay." Ella Green sure was different! I didn't have much time to think about it when we approached an abandoned warehouse. I could see the thought of being in a place like this again was hard for Ella, but there were no tears, just a... just a smile!

"Why are you smiling?"

"Dad?!"

*************************************