Don't Ever Forget...

*************************************Chapter 10

*GEORGE'S POV*

When I saw my filthy dad with his hands around Ella, I knew he was asking for trouble... from both myself and Ella.

"If you don't get your filthy hands off me I swear I will..." At this point, Ella was ready to do just about anything to my dad. She was in danger, and I was just standing there, watching my dad trying to...

"I SAID IF YOU DONT GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME I SWEAR I WILL... I WILL SHOOT!" I was knocked out of my thoughts... Did she just say shoot? "Oh Ella, I don't think you would want to do that now would you? I mean, not in front of your little boyfriend over there." That's when he pointed at me. Boyfriend? What was he even saying right now? "George is NOT my boyfriend! Seriously though, did you not hear me?" With that, she reached into her pocket and revealed a... gun! Wow, she wasn't kidding then.

At this point, my dad still had his arms around her, but the look on his face when she revealed a gun... my dad was not expecting that! "Now Ella, you shoot my men, and I'll hurt you..."

"Dad... just shut the h**l up, okay? You are really p***ing me off and I don't appreciate you grabbing my friend like that!! So if you would kindly step away THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!" Okay, so now I was angry, beyond angry. "So this..." My dad started pointing at Ella then himself. "This irritates you George?"

"I said get off me." It was pretty clear that if I wasn't doing anything, Ella was.

She now held the gun up to his chest. "Listen Mr Shelley, men like you don't scare me. You are nothing... I've already had to shoot 4 of your men, so 1 more won't hurt."

"Wait... you shot those men?" My dad now had a puzzled look on his face, just like every other man stood watching. They all thought it was her dad." It was then we all heard a faint voice. "Ella, honey you don't have to lie for me." Ella's dad didn't seem to good, but Ella refused to let that weaken her, so she just stared at my father. "Dad shut up. I'm not going to lie to these friends of yours. You taught me to never lie... to stick up for myself in a situation that could cause me harm... and lastly, to support my family in any way possible. So if you will excuse me..."

Wow. Ella is amazing. The words that come out of her little mouth are full of wisdom, care, dominance. Well, I suppose she had to act like a fatherly figure for her family. "Im sorry George..." My head snapped around to Ella who had her finger over the trigger of the gun that was pointing at my dad's chest. Her finger touched the trigger, but never any further. This is when she turned and looked at me... looked right into my eyes. Then back up to my dad. "I'm sorry... I just can't do this to him..." She was talking in nothing more than a whisper, but I somehow managed to hear her words. He looked at Ella then in confusion...

"Ella, if you killed 4 men in front of your dad, you can do it again... right? Oh that's not the problem is it? You don't mean your dad... you mean... my son... George..."

"Yes" Did she just say yes? She wasn't killing my dad because of me... Why? Wouldn't she have to like me to not hurt me?? No! I was just overthinking this. But when the gun she held was bought to her hip, she looked at me, when one small tear left her eye. She never cried unless it was serious... I had to do something.

*ELLA'S POV*

I knew bringing the gun down was a bad idea, so I quickly bought it back up to the chest that was now getting closer. "Oh Ella, you said you couldn't shoot me!"

"Get away from me and I will join your little gang here. You keep getting closer, there will be consequences."

"I don't think so Ella.."