Chapter 1 - The Proposal

It was a beautiful, amazing evening on April 16 2012 in 5:55pm. Harry was sitting down, on his red, comfy sofa holding his iPhone. He called you, but you didn't pick up. After, he called 3 times, but you still didn't hear because you were in the kitchen cooking, and your Blackberry was upstairs on your bed. When he realized you won't pick up your phone, he got up of his sofa, put his coat on, and got his keys to his black Mercedés car. Harry came out of the door, locked it and went inside his car to start it. He drove to your house, and when he arrived, he rang your door bell. You got startled, and ran to the door. Before you could open the door and see who it was, you wiped your greasy hands on your apron. You open it, and next thing you know it, Harry just leaned over to you and kissed your cheek. "So, how's my wonderfully, beautiful girlfriend?" You kiss him back and said "I'm doing alright, how about you my dear?" He replies "I've been calling you 4 times, why wouldn't you pick up your phone?" You looked at him as if he never called you today. "Really, oh I'm so sorry babe, my phone was probably upstairs." Harry understood you, and nodded in agreement. Harry asked you "Since it's a beautiful evening right now, would you like to go to the beach with me?" You were so excited, you replied "Definitely, let me just finish my food I've cooked." "It's alright, you go upstairs, and I'll finish your magnificent food." You hugged him and said "Oh, thank you so much Harry, I'll be quick." "No, take your time baby." You ran upstairs, and got changed into a black halter top, with white shorts. You took out your navy blue Toms, and put them on. You go downstairs, and you see Harry has already done the food. Moist, crispy brown chicken, with salad on the side. Harry tells you to eat first before leaving to the park. You agree, and sit down to eat your dinner. You eat it fast, drinks your coke, and your already rushing to get your brown leather jacket. You take your keys, and as soon as you leave the house, you lock the door. Harry escorts you to his car, opens the door and says "For only the beautiful ladies in the world" You blush, and tell him "Why thank you." You giggle, and he closes the door after you. He goes to the drivers' seat, and he starts the car. You both drive to the National Park, and parks the car in the parking lot. You both get out, and Harry locks the door. He flips his hair, and you get very over-whelmed. When you flip your hair, he looks at you, and tells you "You look beautiful." "Thank you Harry." He kisses you, and you kiss him back.

While you both are walking on the path of the park, you both see someone very familiar. Harry turns away, pretending to not know she's even there. You look at her in disgust cause of her hair is fucked up, her jeans are fully ripped, her make-up is messed, and she's talking to her friend on her phone. You and Harry almost approaches near to where she's standing, and you could hear her say "I've got to go, I see my hot ex." She walks up to Harry, not even looking at you. She's rubbing all over Harry, and finally... She realises you. She introduces herself. "Hi. I'm Lauren. Harry's Ex Girlfriend." You reply in a disgusted voice "Hi... I'm Harry's Girlfriend." Lauren looks at Harry and pinches his cheeks saying "Awh, you have a girlfriend now?" And next thing you know it, your heart breaks into pieces because you couldn't believe your eyes. Their making out. You storm out of the park, crying your eyes out. You're almost half way to the parking lot, and Harry tries to stop Lauren, and pushes her away from him. He was so pissed, he screamed at Lauren in a angry tone "YOU DID THIS?! WE'RE ALREADY OVER, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" He runs after you, and catches up to you. He takes your arm, and turns you around to face him. He told you "Look at me." But you just couldn't let him see tears on your face. He took his hand, and lifted your chin. He explained everything to you. "I didn't know this would happen baby, I would never do anything to hurt you." He kisses you passionally, and when he's done, he tells you you've heard many times, but this was for real. "I truly love you. I want you to be happy ever step we take with our relationship." With you just looking deep into his beautiful, gorgeous green eyes, you couldn't resist it. You accept his apology, and you hug him so tight. He grabs you away, and this was so unexpected. He bends down on his knee and asks you "Will you marry me?" His green eyes were dazzling in the starry night at 9:10pm. You smiled so brightly, you screamed saying "Of course Harry! Oh my god, this is the most amazing night ever babe." Harry gets up, puts the ring on your finger, and he picks you up, turning you around.

to be continued...