Chapter 6

I was nudged awake and saw that the lights of the theater were on, I'd slept through the whole movie. "The usher came in and yelled at us while you were sleeping." Rocky yawned. I got up and site he'd before collecting our things and leaving the theater.

"Sorry I slept through the whole thing." I apologized to rocky as I tossed the popcorn and drinks, stashing the candy in my bag for later. "Don't be, not long after you fell asleep so did I." Rocky chuckled. "Well you could come over to swim at my aunts place, hopefully no one falls asleep while swimming." I giggled, Rocky thought it over.

"Well, I was gonna hang out with my family today." He said awkwardly. "You could bring them if you'd like." I suggested, dying to spend more time with Rocky and maybe learn more about him. "Okay, what's the address? We can be over at around 1." He said, pulling,out his phone and began texting madly. I gave him the address and saw that 1 was an hour from now so I had to get home and get all the pool stuff out.

"Okay, see you later!" I called before waving down a taxi and driving home.

I quickly ran up and into my room as soon as I got home. I grew on a tie died bikini, a tad small since I got it last summer, it was a bit tight on the top and a bit revealing with the bottom. But I didn't have time to buy another one and this was all I had. I threw on a cover up dress before running out back to the pool.

My aunt had a Olympic sized pool that was 14 feet deep. I used the air pump and blew up all the toys and laid out towels in case they forgot them or something. I also asked Samuel to make up sandwiches and stuff along with filling a cooler with various drinks. Just as I sat down in one of the many lounge chairs I heard the doorbell chorus through the house. I smiled before rushing to open it. Rocky stood grinning with 7 other people behind him, 5 siblings I assume and his parents.

"I'm so glad you guys could come!" I said hopefully welcomingly, I led them out back and to the pool where the three blondes set to rinsing their hair. Rocky stripped off his tank top and strode over to the diving board, he had an amazing body and judging from his smirk he knew I thought so. Rocky dove in as the 4 other guys followed, his parents took seats beside me and who I assume was Rocky's sister.

"I'm Stormie by the way." Rocky's mom, Stormie, said smiling. "I'm amber, it's nice to meet you." I smiled back, Stormie pointed out who was who in the family and explained that Ellington (aka Ratliff) was a family friend. "That's cool, so what are you guys doing here in Paris?" I asked Stormie as I readjusted my seat. Stormie opened her mouth but before she could say anything a piercing shriek filled the air.

"R5!!!!!!!!!!" My cousins wailed as the rushed outside. R5? I think that's the band Rocky....