Rob thought that was neat and wanted to go. Luke smiled and said they could check out everything in the course of their stay in Miami. The Vizcaya Museum & Gardens was another spot Rob wanted to visit. Luke wasn't sure they'd be able to get much more sight-seeing in that day but said they'd try for a third spot as well.

"Hey! Listen to this: 'Located in North Miami Beach, The Ancient Spanish Monastery has existed, in one form or another, since the 12th century. Originally constructed in Segovia, Spain, it was purchased in the early 20th century by newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst and transported in pieces to the United States. In the 1950s, it was reassembled on its current location, and has welcomed visitors (and hosted special events, including copious weddings and film shoots) ever since.'

Sound like something you'd be interested in checking out?" Luke asked

"It does! Think we can hit all three today before we need to come back?" Rob asked

"We can try. Like it was said, we'll be here to 2 ½ months. We've got time to check everything out before we gotta hit the studio again." Luke chuckled

The two couples had changed into their swim trunks and t-shirts and had finished packing a day bag. Tim playfully smacked Adam's butt making the blond giggle. Chance said they were taking the SUV. Luke had rented a black GMC Acadia (which was able to hold six passengers and had tinted windows for privacy) and a black Lexus ES (also with tinted windows for privacy). It was good to have contacts in all sorts of places because Luke had gotten quite the deal on his rental vehicles! He and Rob didn't need the bigger vehicle, anyways.

"Wow, Aunt Grace! This place was neat." Ama stated as they were leaving

"Let's go check out the Coral Castle. I think you'll love it." Grace stated as they climbed into her car

Coral Castle is the work of eccentric Latvian American artist Edward Leedskalninand is made from 1100 tons of coral rock. The building was built by Edward alone and is both an impressive feat and a stunning work of art. Hearing this made Ama really excited to see it! She wanted to document her time in Miami since she didn't quite know when she'd get to come back. She usually stayed on campus during breaks, except a few days for Thanksgiving and Christmas respectively, because of feeling like a black sheep in the family.

Features of the Coral Castle Museum, according to Grace, include a 9-ton gate that moves with just a touch of the finger, a Polaris telescope and functioning rocking chairs all which were made entirely of stone. Hearing this made Amarelle even more excited to see this place! They were talking about different places and where Ama might want to visit while she was here. Grace pulled into a parking spot and shut the car off. Ama climbed out and got her phone ready to take some photos.

Grace chuckled at her niece. A sadness hit her as well. How badly did her sister treat this poor girl? Did they ever take her on vacations like they went on with the other kids? Or did Ama voluntarily stay on campus because she didn't feel welcomed with her own family? Ama was too busy looking at things and taking photos to notice her aunt's suddenly sour mood. When Ama asked her Aunt to come over and take a selfie with her, Grace let her thoughts go and put on a smile.

"This place is amazing! How did this guy build it?" Amarelle questioned her aunt

"No one really knows. Rumor was that he did it at night because no one ever saw him." Grace answered with a soft chuckle, "It's a local mystery!"

"This is pretty badass." Ama stated making Grace laugh

"Yes it is, young one." Grace retorted, "Are you getting hungry yet? It's about lunch time."

"Food would be good." Amarelle stated

They walked out to the car, so they could go find somewhere to stop for lunch. She was sure Amarelle had never had any authentic Cuban food, so she thought heading to Little Havana might be interesting. She took her niece to "La Carreta" which was a local chain known for Cuban classics like ropa vieja & picadillo served in a hacienda-style setting. They were seated quickly, which Grace was thankful for considering it was lunchtime, and didn't notice the man Zane had introduced her to last night also there.

Tim and Chance were busy building a sandcastle while Austin and Adam just laying on their beach towels after been swimming in the ocean and talking quietly. So far, they hadn't been recognized. This little summer vacation was turning out to be pretty good. Adam was watching his boyfriend as Tim was intently working on a tower for their sandcastle. Tim bit his lip when he was really, really focused on something and it was a trait Adam found adorable.