"Umm, he had a car accident yesterday." Jimin offered. Jungkook gave him a thankful look.

"Yes, but I'm fine now." Namjoon added, continuing the story that Jimin had started.

"We met at work and became friends. I know you probably think he's the biggest asshole on Earth right now, but he was just drunk that night when the fight happened, believe me, he isn't a bad person." Jungkook explained.

Namjoon leaned down to whisper into Jungkook's ear. "Sorry if I'm interrupting your break, but we need to go now, Taehyung wants us to come to the training hall."

Jungkook sighed. "Do we have to go now? I still have class."

"You'd better skip it or he'll have your head on a platter."

"Alright." Jungkook muttered defeatedly, turning back to his friends.

"Hey, I have to go, it's really urgent. Can you guys tell Mrs. Kim that I'm not feeling well and went back to my dorm?"

Jisoo nodded. "Sure thing Kookie. Just don't miss class too often, or your perfect grades will go down the drain."

He sighed in relief. "Thanks, gotta run."

 ------------------------------------------

This time started out differently than their usual training sessions. Taehyung was sitting on a black leather sofa, with two red velvet boxes beside him. They were fairly large, making Jungkook wonder what could possibly inside.

Maybe he got us christmas gifts? It's almost christmas afterall. Wait, he's the devil, never mind then...

"Come closer." Taehyung commanded, his voice as deep as ever. Jungkook and Namjoon obeyed, walking towards him and sitting down on the seats he had motioned for them.

"I got you two some very special things... Let's call them gifts. Come on, open them up."

The two looked at each other and then shrugged, each grabbing one of the boxes. Jungkook immediately opened his box, and was stunned to find a shining knife inside. Its magnificent blade was a made of a blue metal that he had never seen before, accompanied by beautiful swirling patterns. He ran his hands down the smooth and cool handle. It looked like planet Earth itself was trapped inside. What is inside the handle? Could it be sapphire, jade and opal? The handle was also rimmed with cleanly polished gold.

Namjoon's blade was exactly the same, except that it was red and that the precious stones worked into the handle were different

Namjoon's blade was exactly the same, except that it was red and that the precious stones worked into the handle were different. They stared at their blades with open mouths, admiring their beauty.