#JustFriends- Mistletoe

December 24, 2017:

I looked out of the window of my hotel room, overlooking the bustling city of Tokyo. You were right. This room does have a great view. Looking at the lights from the buildings, the cars and the people on the street while sitting comfortably warm in my room made me feel like watching a different world.

I yawned. I must have been exhausted from the activities of the day. Seeing that it was only 7 in the evening and there was still plenty of time before I join my family for Christmas dinner, I sank back deeper into the cozy couch and pillows and relaxed. It was still just 5am in Miami. You were probably still in bed. So I decided to just send you a short text wishing you a good morning in case I fell asleep and won't be able to text when you wake up.

I yawned once then grunted as I stretched and settled on the couch until I fell asleep.

Some time later, I was awakened by a soft whisper and a warm breath that touched my ear. My senses started to awaken, one after the other. The whisper called my name. "RJ" I knew that voice. I can never mistake it for any other. It was the one I waited for months to hear and when I did, I wanted to hear every single moment of every day.

Then the sweet smell of pear and freesia filled my nostrils mixed with the scent that is uniquely associated with someone so dear, a scent that makes my heart race and a scent I yearned for.

I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy from sleep. "Maine?" I asked in a whisper and I was answered by a soft giggle and a kiss on the cheek.

That gentle laughter and the touch of your lips that I dreamt of every night and imagined all day told me for certain that it was you.

My eyes finally slowly fluttered open and I was met by those beautiful brown pools of starlight. "Hi." You smiled. God! I missed that smile. "Missed me?"

Missed you? To say I missed you is an understatement. I yearned for you. Ached for you. Thirsted for you.

I reached up to touch your face and you leaned your cheek on my hand, your skin melding perfectly with my palm. "Totoo nga." I gasped as tears brimmed my eyes. "Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked, not really needing an explanation because your smile and the way you looked at me was answer enough.

You leaned closer as you sat on the couch and cupped my cheek with your left hand then traced my lips with your thumb, your eyes glued on mine. You lifted your right hand and held a mistletoe over our heads then whispered. "Merry Christmas, Love."

Love. Did you just... Before I can even finish that question in my head, you answered with your lips on mine. You kissed me softly, slowly, lovingly, your luscious lips gently massaging mine.

I relished every gentle stroke your lips made and responded just as tenderly but my heart, my soul and entire being was screaming for more. When you slightly parted your lips and gently slipped my upper lip between them, I slid my hands on your nape and waist and pulled you closer to me, prying your mouth open with my lips and dipping my tongue inside that sweet crevice that I have longed to taste.

I kissed you deeper and more passionately, delving into every corner of your warmth. Our tongues pushed and rolled against each other as we sucked and moaned deliriously. I sat up and lifted you to sit on my lap where you straddled me. Eager hands touching, groping, caressing every part they landed on. We sighed and gasped in each other's mouth, unwilling to let go. Our bodies begging to have more as I felt your clothed warm moisture against my throbbing arousal.

"Jay..." You gasped breathlessly as I finally let go of your lips to trace your jaw with my mouth.

"RJ... Jay..." You chanted my name over and over and it was music to my ears.