Tied Up

Why did I get myself into this? Ugh! This is torture... Sweet, fragrant, delicious, hot, sexy, intoxicating torture.

"Okay ka lang?" You whispered yet again.

My Menggay, always so sweet and thoughtful, please stop whispering so close to my ear. Your warm breath on my skin only adds to the problem I'm having.

I faintly heard the other hosts ask if I was having a difficult time in our situation. I said "Hindi" off-mic but inside my answer was yes.

"Kahit butil-butil na yang pawis mo, hindi ka nahihirapan?" Kuya Pao repeated.

You held the mic up for me to speak and I answered with conviction, "Hindi."

If the question was meant for the physical struggle of being tied up together and having to sit on the floor with you on my lap, the answer to that question was a definite "No." With your light petite frame and my strong well-worked body, carrying you and your weight on me anywhere in any position is a breeze.

Position. Kingina! Bakit iba naiisip ko dito? Erase. Erase!

Heck! I enjoyed being tied to you arm to arm, my hands around your waist with you clinging to my shoulders but this darned male hormones and the effects of such close proximity to you was seething to my bones.

I tried to focus on everything else but the soft inviting skin of your neck so close to my lips, your sweet fragrance delightfully filling my nostrils and your slender body leaning against mine but the roaring beat of my heart, your sweet voice on my ear, the raging passion inside me brewing something inside my belly and burning to my loins made it impossible for me to do so.

I started to sweat profusely as I tried to muster all my self-control to stop myself for kissing you and keep the bulge straining in my shorts from showing.

Shit! Ang hirap nito. Please give me strength. Hmmm... Distractions. Think of something else, yung mga nakakadiri, mga mabaho, mga ayaw mo. Basura, tuyo, bagoong, mangga. Ayan. It's working. Kumakalma na si Little RJ.

"Pawis ka na." You whispered again and wiped my face with hand towel.

Your gentle fingers slightly grazed my nape and for the love of God, my arousal started pumping up again.

Kinginis naman talaga oh! Kumalma ka diyan! Utang na loob! Okay. More distractions. Mangga. Okay. Ayan gumagana na. Prutas. Langka. Aratilis. Kaymito. Ayan.

My little buddy started to settle back down so I decided to go on with that track seemed thinking of fruits turned me off.

Hmmm... Orange. Grapes. Apple. Parang chin ni Meng sarap kagatin. Strawberry. Strawberry ang lasa pag hinahalikan ko siya. Bakit kaya? Cherry. Her sweet cherry lips. How I want to kiss them right now. Pears. She smells like pears fresh and sweet and delicious kahit pawisan na. Peaches. Yan ang masarap na parusang nakadikit kay Little RJ ngayon. Shit! Gising na naman! Mali! Maling prutas kasi naiisip ko. Ano ba yan?!

My ears turned red and beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I inwardly frantically struggled to tame the throb in my crotch.

"Menudo." You whispered with a smile.

"Huh?" I whispered back, confused and honestly just completely out of it.

"They say it helps to think of a very unpleasant memory when dealing with your problem." You smirked.

"Problem?" I asked.

"I remember you told me dahil mahal mo ako, kasabay ng pagtibok ng puso mo ang pagkislot diyan sa pantalon mo. Kanina pa may kumikislot." You giggled and I chuckled, utterly embarrassed yet completely in love with you.

Wow. You are some girl, Love. Napaka-cool mo lang sa ganitong sitwasyon. Kaya nga you have me tied up and wrapped around your finger. I love you so much.

As the segment was coming to a close, the winner gave a message to her ex then Tito Sen and Bossing gave her some advice and told her that she someday she might find a guy like me who knows how to love, has no obligations and not bound to anyone.

"Nakatali na po." I said and I meant not just literally but truthfully because I am  totally bound to you, my Nicomaine, and only you.

Bound to love you Forever. 💛

*******
Unbeta'ed and not proofread.

Posted the replay from YouTube coz it can't hurt to watch that episode again and again and again, right? 😊 Happy Weekend!

Thank you for reading.