Chapter 9

I stilled, feeling the harshness of Beyoncé's hand coming down on my ass. I reached back and tried to grab her hand but that only fueled her more.

"Stay." She whispered, her voice was so dark and sexy. She just needs to fuck me now.

I obeyed. My breathing and anticipation had skyrocketed. What the hell was she doing?

"Put your hands up."

I put my hands above me and she kissed my cheek while she tied my wrists up. The knot was tight as hell; so tight to the point where my wrists couldn't even move.

"Baby kiss me." I whined, shaking my ass against her. She groaned and turned my head sideways, pecking my lips. That's not what I wanted but that's what she was used to so I had to deal with it.

She grabbed my waist, pulling my ass up in the air. She put the golden wrapper up to my lips and I tore it with my teeth. It was a short while before I felt her, filling me.

See, this was supposed to be a punishment but I said no and she actually listened to me. I was talking to that same guy that wanted to dance with me at her party, just to make her jealous and it did. It made her ass real jealous! But I think she doesn't even give a fuck that I said no.

I threw my ass back at her, moaning into the island in the kitchen. When I knew I was in love with her, the sex, all of it became so much more. Not even in quantity but in quality.

But of course, she didn't listen to me and started her merciless pounding. I gripped the edges of the island, trying to adjust.

"You feel so good." She groaned, I felt her lay on my back and I turned my head, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry Beyonce." I breathed out. She grabbed my waist and got up off of me, slipping deeper inside me. She felt great inside me.

I knew she was trying to punish me but it felt too good to be punishment.

"Oooh Daddy oh my God!" I pulled myself up away from her.

"Uh uh, where you going? You think you can keep fuckin' disrespecting me and keep getting away with shit, no." She slapped my ass causing me to arch my back and moan even louder.

I put my hands flat on the island and lifted myself from the island. She gripped my neck, choking me while pulling my back to her front.

"I'm tired of your shit Normani." She moaned in my ear. I had clenched my walls against her just so I can hear her sexy ass moans.

"I'm g-gonna cum Daddyy!" I screeched and before she could tell me not to, I released around her. Then I felt her release and it made my body shudder like crazy.

She pulled out of me and grabbed my waist, turning me around. "Stop disrespecting me Normani, I'm not playing with you."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she just laid me back on the island, kissing my cheek down to my chest. I really didn't understand if she was being cold or being nice. This woman is so confusing but I love her so much.

"I'm not going to stop."

"Normani." She raised her head from my chest and glared at me.

"I can't. I have a smart mouth and if you piss me off, I'm going to do what I want."

I thought she would have something else to say but she just pressed her lips to my cheek, breathing heavily. This woman.

• • •

I traced small N's on Beyoncé's face as she slept close to me.

She just refused to sleep on my chest anymore, I don't know why. She said she'd rather wake up to me but if I were her I'd want to wake up to my boobs. My boobs are nice, right?