christmas q + a

MERRY CRIMBO EVERYONE

I WAS going to do a video, but due to a few technological difficulties (I literally cannot make a video I'm sorry), your Christmas/Very late birthday Q and A is coming to you in the form of a chapter.

I'm really sorry, and I have a plan to make it up to you.

Let's get to it, shall we?

Lisaria_Malatesta :

1) If you could have any superpower, wot would it be and why?

Mind. Power. Things. Think Eleven from Stranger Things. I want to be able to do that. I just want to know what people are thinking would be really interesting, and like if a teacher asked a question to you in class you could just read their mind for an answer and also I love Stranger Things. Steve Harrington #mumoftheyear.

2) Pick one animal that you can be for the rest of your life and give three reasons why.

A cat, because cats, cats and cats. Next question.

3) How do you get inspiration for your stories?

I read and watch lots of films, music videos, books and edits. I'm a very creative person, and admittedly this IS a fanfiction so I don't have a create my own universe, but it's better for someone who's still finding their feet writing. I can focus on writing styles as opposed to world building, though I love world building. Read and watch more, and not just the books from the genres you like. Branch out. That is my advice to anyone who wants more inspiration, and that is how I get inspiration.

avril101lancaster: Why is she being so stupid?

(In relation to Clara in book #2) Because it would be very boring if she sorted out all her problems in chapter one where is the drama in that and the emotional turmoil she must sufferrrrr

AnimeKpopDC : Will something bad happen to Clara?

Spoilers.

lorihenby

1) Will there be another person who likes Clara?

Spoilers but no at this point no.

2) Will Clara die?

Spoilers.

3) Is this your second book?

(This was commented on book #2) Yes in this series that is my second book. In the world? No. I have many a questionable dystopian over on my Storybird which shall remain nameless. I want to make a video reading them because wowza. Domes amiright OfSpirallingInsanity      

Samayahxox : Are you going to continue writing this fanfic until the end of Deathly Hallows?

Spoilers. My friend and editor timtamtimetraveller have discussions about it. Spoilers.

Speaking of:

timtamtimetraveller :

1) Do you have a favourite book or witing genre?

Young adult fiction and like novel length books cause they're fun and character development is fun yes.

2) Where would you most like to travel in the world?

Japan, the UK... honestly like anywhere. Everywhere.

RemusLupinreal : Whats ur fav colour?

All. Yes.

Everyone who asked if Draco kills Clara in this book:

S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S.

Merry Christmas! I hope you wave a wonderful day whether you celebrate Christmas or not, and I hope this isn't too disappointing!

IF I DIDNT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION comment it here I will try to answer you.

Lots of love,

Taylor.