Chapter 27

Shawn P.O.V.

" So is he alive or not ?" I asked the doctor.

" Hes breathing slowly were doing everything to try to save him." The doctor said.

" Alright thank you." I said walking out the hospital.

" Yall he pulled through." I said everybody looked at me.

" Stop playing Shawn." Kailee said.

" Im dead ass, the doctors are trying to help him now." I said. A smile went across everybody face. This is what i like to see.

" My nigga a fighter." D.J. said.

" You damn right, hes a Johnson !" Kailee said.

" The doctor said the police is on they way here the fuck we going to say?" I asked them.

" Ima tell on Ace ass i dont give a fuck he deserve to get rape in his asshole." Chanel said we all started laughing.

" I wanna handle him myself, fuck all that." D.J. said.

" D.J. i dont want you to spend your whole life in jail, let the pigs handle this." Kailee said.

" I still wanna kill the little bitch." D.J. said.

" Shit me too." I said.

" How many times did they shoot K.J. ?" Kailee asked.

" They said twice." I said.

" Well im staying here tonight, ine leaving him alone." Kailee said.

" Me too." Chanel said.

" It aint no question that i'm staying." D.J. said well damn i miles well stay too. We walked into the hospital lobby and sat on the couches.

" Aye when we going to be able to see him?" D.J. asked the nurse.

" After his surgery." The nurse said.

" Duh nigga when will his surgery be done?" D.J. asked. We all started laughing.

" Nigga i dont know am i the damn doctor?" The nurse ask, we all started dying laughing.

" Shit i thought you was a man, damn my bad." D.J. said , we still was laughing everybody need this laugh especially Kailee.

" Alright little boy i will drag your ass up and down this hallway." The nurse said.

" I will beat that mustache off yo ass." D.J. said. Man this nigga a trip.

" Nure Keith your break is up." One of the ladies said.

" See i know your ass was a man." D.J. said.

" Made me miss my damn break." She said walking away all mad.

" Bruh you ah trip." I said, still laughing at the situation.

" No her hairline a mother fucking trip, i wish her break was longer cause i had them jokes." He said.

" That lady gonna beat your ass." Chanel said. Kailee looked sad again.

" Come on." I said sticking my hand out for Kailee.

" Where we going ?" She asked.

" Just come on." I said, she grabbed my hand and we outside the hospital in front of her car.

" So wassup with you ?" I asked her.

" I cant stop thinking about how my brother was almost dead and it was going to be all my fault." She said as a tear drop. I wiped her tear.