Chapter 22

Kailee P.O.V.

" Shawn get up for You can go to school! " I heard His mama yell, knocking on His door.

" Ine going to school today. " He yelled back.

" And why the hell not?" She yelled back.

" Cause I just don't feel good ma." He said.

" This your last time, im only letting You slide cause You just got out the hospital. " She said then we heard her walk away. I rolled back over to His chest and laid my Head there.

" Damn You ain't wanna get off a nigga huh? " He said, I started laughing.

" You make me feel like im safe, and plus You smell good." I said He started laughing.

" Let's go back to sleep man. " He said putting one of arms on me and we went back to sleep.

K.J. P.O.V.

" The fuck? " I said waking up, ine know where the hell im at.

" GoodMorning baby. " The Girl said kissing me on my forehead.

" Oh hell naw. " I said getting up finding my pants and shoes then I put them on.

" You going to school today? " She asked. I couldn't even see her damn face.

" Damn mind your business." I said going out the house and hopping in my car. Chanel going to be mad, damn I done Fuck up.

" Chanel?" I said coming into the house. I heard the water running, I ran upstairs.

" What? " She asked, I could see that she was crying.

" What you been crying for? " I asked.

" Ask me that dumb ass question, please just don't fucking talk to me." She said.

" Chanel what I do? " I asked her.

" Nigga you fucking cheated, ine no stupid bitch." She said going into the bathroom.

" Cheated? We ain't together! " I yelled. So technically ine cheat.

" You know what? " She asked coming out the bathroom.

"No I don't know what. " I said.

" You a low ass nigga, you a little ass Boy, I was right about your ass when I first met You,  thought your ass was going to change, I guess I am stupid." She said shaking her head laughing and walking back into the bathroom.

" Right. " I said, I went to go take a shower in Kailee bathroom. Maybe I do need to change my ways, what I bring her in my house for if all ima do is treat her wrong?

" Oh Yeah, do you remember who you been with? " She asked as I came back into the room.

" Nah I couldn't see her face." I said, she pulled out her phone and show me the picture.

" I was with fucking Destiny!? " I yelled.

" Yep the bitch your sister really don't fucking like." She said laughing. I done Fuck up, my sister going to be pissed.

" Man where she at? " I asked her.

" With Shawn." She said.

" Im sorry man, ine going to Fuck around no more. " I said putting my hands over my face.

" Mm Yeah okay." She said putting on her shoes. I done Fuck my sister enemy, I don't even remember shit from last night.

After me and Chanel ate breakfast we was on our way to school.