Chapter 12

Kailee P.O.V.

Just got done eating. Now I'm getting dress I put on My pink skater skirt, My white crop top and My pink and white converse and straightened My hair.

" I'm going now !!" I yelled by The door.

" Alright have a good day at school. And tell your brother He going to get His ass beat when He get home. " My mama said, I laughed and went to school.

I was in The Hallway as everybody filled It.

" Aw Shit You can walk!? " D.J. asked coming out of No where I laughed.

" Yeah Man I wasn't that fuck up. " I said walking to My locker.

" You was fucked up enough to hit Ace. " He said laughing.

" Whatever, but You had see him?" I asked him.

" Naww. " He said walking away. I got My books out then My binder and just wondered around in The hallway. Then I saw Ace but He walked right past me like I wasn't nobody He knew. That Shit right there just pissed me off, but ine going to say Shit. I'm act The same way He do.

Ace P.O.V.

Yeah I just walked pass her, straight like that. She hit me in My face in front of everybody in that party for No reason though, I danced with one Girl ain't like we been kissing or Whatever like she been kissing that nigga! I still wanna be with her, I just want her to apologize for being wrong, cause It wasn't right.

" Yooooo Ace. " Dude name Derrel yelled.

" Yeah Bruh ! " I yelled back.

" Ready for that game Friday? " He asked me.

" Ready for anything. " I said walking away. Ima talk to Kailee just not right now.

Kailee P.O.V.

I was on My phone during first period, on My Facebook, twitter, and instagram. I swear this class is boring as a mf. I got a inbox from Shawn he asked me if I was alright, I responded yeah thanks for asking, he said No problem I miss You.

That was My cue not to inbox back.

I uploaded a picture from Saturday of me and Charity. I got 10 likes in 2 mins and like 2 thirsty comments and then Ace comment he said she's mines and I'm glad. Is this Nigga crazy?

I thought y'all done

Nah she mines

Yeah I'll ask her nigga

Get y'all ass off of our picture ( charity said ) I liked her comment lol

the bell ring over my head I sighed grabbed my things went to my locker and grabbed my math books.

" Wassup? " Shawn said standing next to My locker.

" Nothinggg, about to go to class wassup with You? " I asked him closing My locker.

" Same Shit, I need help in math and I'm Pretty sure that's your favorite subject always was." He said.

" When do You need help? " I asked him.

" Tomorrow My place? " He asked.

" Sure I guess. " I said.

" I'll walk you to class. " He said I shrugged and We was walking and talking going to My class.

" Man whatever for I beat your ass." I said we started laughing.

" Yeah that's what ya mouth say. " He said as We reached my class.